Newberg, OR

Posted September 17, 2010
Our family absolutely loves this school. It has that special "small town" feel to it where everyone knows the kids and their families. The staff is outstanding and eager to help in any way possible. We also love the weekly newsletter. It helps keep us informed of what is going on and what we can do to stay involved.

Posted April 27, 2010
I love this school.My son goes here.The kids are more disciplined here and easy to handle than other schools and kids I have seen.each individual teacher and principal, pays great attention from classroom to field trips to play ground.I think teaching skill is different and unique.The secretary is just outstanding.She takes of a lot and is very capable ever smiling person.It is great school and I am happy for my son to be here.

Posted April 28, 2009
My daughter is a student here and has had a great experience. It's a beautiful school (no sign of maintenance budget cuts) with great teachers. Whenever there were problems (in our case, behavioral), the teacher and principal were extremely involved. The principal is always available. I volunteer in the classroom and it is amazing how organized the school is about getting the students who are slow readers, or didn't attend preschool, up to grade level. My only critique is that they need to deal with the academically advanced kids better, by giving them more individualized care from the beginning. The parent volunteers' commitment is amazing. My daughter's classroom has 1 or 2 helpers per day, and they contribute substantially to the teaching load.

Posted July 18, 2006
My step son attends Ewing Young and absolutely loves it! We would reccomend this school hands down over any other in the area. It is small, but not too small, just right. Teacher cooperation is above excellent, and our child is just thriving! He learns so much everyday. Ewing Young has a very diverse student body and they are all great kids!

Ewing Young Elementary School
17600 NE North Valley Rd, Newberg, OR  97132
Last modified Ewing Young Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ewing Young Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top