Posted January 21, 2012
I went to first second and third grade here back in 1966!! I didn't even think it was still open.I went there in the days of having to wear dresses only and knee high socks. My first grade teacher was Mrs. Schaad, I remember she was very cranky and old, but a good teacher. Then there was Mrs. Lamb she was nice and a great teacher! We lived way out in the country, I remember riding the bus seemed like it took forever to get to school but the scenery was beautiful.

Posted October 12, 2010
great teachers and parent group support

Posted October 08, 2009

Posted April 18, 2009
We have had such a wonderful time here! Three boys in this school some day a little girl will be there. I would always recomend it for all children. a lot of great teachers!

Posted March 15, 2008

Posted August 01, 2007

Posted May 07, 2006
I have seen my son blossom from a child with 'special needs' into a little person with opinions, confidence, and a sense of individuality. I will continue to live in Newberg because of teachers like Mrs. Christie Smith (KG). You are an amazing woman and I admire you and your sense of children.

Mabel Rush Elementary School
1441 Deborah Rd, Newberg, OR  97132
Last modified Mabel Rush Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mabel Rush Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top