Newberg, OR

Posted June 03, 2012
My son has been in 2 other school districts and by far MVMS has increased his confidence and learning ability over and above my dreams. Last year everyone of his teachers thought he had reading problems and this year he is in an Honors class. Thank you so much for your caring attitude. The incentives for students make quite a difference.

Posted September 15, 2009
Excellent School, I do not know what the one bad revier on here is talking about since my son has ASD and I have found the staff most accomadating and work very hard to make sure my son gets a quality education.

Mountain View Middle School 1

Posted July 06, 2009

Posted March 12, 2009

Mountain View Middle School 1

Posted September 05, 2008
Most children will do well in any school. The true measure of a school is in what they do for children that struggle. This school receives an F in that respect. This school is run the way alternative school used to be run. The students are not alternative school students and should not be treated as such, but are. The administrators do not find out why a child struggles, they just treat all children who are not performing the same. All children who struggle are treated as if they are behavior problems, even when they are not. Detention is the primary means of dealing with children when they are not performing as they want.

Posted March 15, 2008
I go to MVMS and I have amazing teachers! A special thanks goes out to the MVMS Strings teacher, Mrs. Gilbertson! She is amazing!!!!!!!!

Posted December 28, 2007
I am a student at MVMS in Newberg. I have wonderful teachers that take the time to listen when there's something I don't understand. I am in Honors core and probably would not be here without the help of my teachers. They all have a good sense of humor and what each child needs (whether its one on one, or group studies). They really work hard to keep our school a safe, healthy, nice learning enviroment.

Posted December 10, 2007
We are relatively new to the Newberg area. (9 months) Our daughter has had excellent results at MVMS! Many of the teachers are extremely qualified and motivated to teach more than just the 3 R's....but also moral and ethic excellence. Our children have excellent grades, deeply respect their teachers and thrive highly at their Newberg schools. A+

Posted September 12, 2007
My daughter just entered MVMS as a 6th grader. The communication that the admin. has with the parents is above average. The first day the staff and parent volunteers made sure that all students felt welcome. The office staff is friendly and helpful. The band teacher is great! The positive incentives that the school enforces really motivates all of the students. I look forward to a great year. Since we just started I can't comment on the quality of the academics. I will come back and comment later in the year.

Mountain View Middle School
2015 Emery Dr, Newberg, OR  97132
Last modified Mountain View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mountain View Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top