Posted October 09, 2013
All of my five children have attended Kingsview. They are a superior school in every way.

Posted October 02, 2012
Our son loves going to this school. The teachers and faculty have been great; very polite and professional. The classes are well managed and we have found no complaints. The tuition costs at Kingsview are phenominal and worth every penny. I anticipate my son and future children attending Kingsview for quite some time. I encourage you to see for yourself!

Posted July 10, 2010
I attended Kingsview from K-12th grade with the exception of 9th grade. My teachers were dedicated, caring, and went out of their way to answer my questions and provide challenging, quality training. To this day (eight years later) I maintain contact with many of the faculty members who mentored me during my time studying at Kingsview. Upon graduation, I was granted a full-tuition scholarship to SOCC where I graduated as one of three valedictorians. Because of the excellent training I received at Kingsview, I was more equipped for college work than many of my public school peers. (This was especially true for English, writing, and chemistry.) I would highly recommend Kingsview to parents who want their children to receive quality education in a godly environment. Kingsview does more than prepare students for a vocation; it prepares students for life.

Posted November 05, 2009

Posted October 18, 2009
The preschool program is great. The teacher is kind and teaches with great love of our lord and savior Jesus Christ. I would send my child to be taught by her anytime, but they are too old now. Love the school.

Kingsview Christian School 2

Posted April 15, 2009
They need to work on the attitude of their teachers and their standards

Posted July 24, 2007
My daughter just graduated from Kingsview Christian. We had a wonderful year at Kingsview and I would recommend this school to anyone you is looking for a alternative school for their child.

Kingsview Christian School
1850 Clark Street, North Bend, OR  97459
Last modified Kingsview Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Kingsview Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top