Oregon Coast Technology School 4

Posted May 16, 2011
ORCO Tech is a good school, but it's somewhat misleading. It's not really a separate school, it's just a part of NBMS / NBHS. My son's ORCO Tech class doesn't seem to have much more "tech" than the regular NBMS 6th grade classes. We look forward to the higher grades when he can use more technology. Class sizes are ridiculous. We were told that you had to sign up and it was a first come, first serve situation with 25 or so kids in a class, ended up with 35+ because they didn't stop accepting kids. There is no excuse for this, I hope they solve the problem in future years. Communication from the teacher has been minimal. She doesn't seem to care about my son's performance or grades, and doesn't push him, although she says she knows he's capable of doing better work. I don't know if this is just the difference between a elementary school teacher and a middle school teacher, though, as this is my oldest child.

Oregon Coast Technology School 0

Posted July 24, 2009
I do not think that the Oregon Technology School is as good as it once was. The School was great, my child learned alot from Mr. Barker when he taught there. Another of my children is in Oregon Technology school but did not take any thechnology classes last year. My child will be taking some techology classes this coming year we will see if it has gotten any better.

Oregon Coast Technology School 5

Posted December 09, 2005
This school is wonderful. There students are ones who want to learn and be challenged in every subject. The teachers are ones that want to teach more than just whats in the textbooks. I'm really impressed with there mission they are acomplishing. If you have the chance to have your child in this school you should.

Oregon Coast Technology School
2323 Pacific Ave, North Bend, OR  97459
Last modified Oregon Coast Technology School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oregon Coast Technology School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top