Public charter
Ontario, OR

Posted October 19, 2009
I love the out-of-the-way friendly attitude that Annex School treats each child with, as well as the responsibility and leadership focus the school operates on. My son has made some great friendships as well as been encouraged at every level to succeed, not just pass.

Posted June 11, 2008

Posted August 24, 2004
My kids have grown up at this school and they love it there and my husband and I are very impressed with Annex. The teachers are wonderful and the whole staff will go out of there way for any of the students and their families. My oldest started school there when she was half way through her first grade year and she was having a very hard time considering there were 30 some kids and one teacher, at Annex they have 15-20 kids two grades in one class with sometimes two teachers and they have more one on one with each other which is wonderful and my oldest is doing so much better. I hope Annex School stays here for a long time so more kids can enjoy it. Miss Dennison is the best Principal that a kid could ask for I wish she would have been around for us.

Posted May 13, 2004
This is a very small school. Two grades per room with one teacher. Which has wonderful benifits! The teachers really care about the sutdents, and take the time to get down on their level. The school is small enough that if a child is ahead in one subject, they will place the child in another classroom for that subject. Ex. child in 2nd grade goes to the 3rd grade room in the am for English class. I can't say enough good things about the school, staff, and students. We are truely lucky to have our children attend!

Annex Charter School
402 Annex Rd, Ontario, OR  97914
Last modified Annex Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Annex Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top