Four Rivers Community School 1

Posted October 04, 2010
Not really sure what they are trying to accomplish. The values, principles and goals do not align. They have contradicted there self s one too many times. The curriculum for this school lacks interest and is not enough to keep a child engaged. I must say it is one big ball of confusion unless you are already fluent in Spanish and English.

Four Rivers Community School 5

Posted November 20, 2006
My daugher transfered from a private school that we were paying to FRCS in the middle of her 1st grade year. FRCS welcomed her as a new family member. My daughter is now in 4th grade & loves to read. She also speaks, writes & reads Spanish. I thank God on a regular basis for FRCS. My son is a 1st grader this year at FRCS and loves school.

Four Rivers Community School
2449 SW 4th Ave, Ontario, OR  97914
Last modified Four Rivers Community School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Four Rivers Community School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top