Posted February 20, 2014
I am currently attending Clackamas Middle College. This is my second term as a freshman. I was hesitant coming going into, but I have flourished since. It is a really accepting environment with lots of diversity. The teachers are great and strive to do what is best for you.

Posted August 05, 2012
This is an amazing school!! I am currently attending this school and I am so grateful I made the switch! Clackamas Middle College provides the great opportunity to take challenging classes at the Clackamas college. This experience is amazing since I have always been the type of student who needs more challenging classes. I've always needed this opportunity to excel in school and life. More people need to hear about this school because it will change lives.

Clackamas Middle College 4

Posted December 16, 2008
I'm currently attending CMC through their CEO program, which means that they pay up to $900 tution at Clackamas Community College. This is technically my 5th year of high school, with just 3 credits keeping me from high school graduation. In June I intend to graduate with my High School Diploma and Associate's Degree. Hoorah for (practically) free college!

Posted December 09, 2008

Posted October 30, 2008

Clackamas Middle College
12021 SE 82nd Avenue, Oregon City, OR  97045
Last modified Clackamas Middle College is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clackamas Middle College Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top