Oregon City, OR

Mt Pleasant Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
its the greatest. the staff are so helpful and friendly and they lst the parents volunteer to help out there. and its easy for me to get there because its on the trimet bus system, when i help out i can get there easily and that's very important to me. i love to help out there.

Mt Pleasant Elementary School 5

Posted November 18, 2008
I would say this school exceeds most. My daughter went in last year at 2 grades below her standard grade and now she is functioning well above her grade level

Mt Pleasant Elementary School 4

Posted April 11, 2008
Mt. Pleasant is an adequate elementary school. Teachers seem genuinely and honestly concerned about the well being of the kids within the budget limits of what the school can offer. It seems odd that there is only one male teacher role model (music?) but PTA is very active with good volunteer support, Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts and active intermural sports focus from Parents.

Mt Pleasant Elementary School 2

Posted May 30, 2006
My children have been going to Mt. Pleasant for several years and all I can say is that it is a substandard school at best.

Mt Pleasant Elementary School 5

Posted October 08, 2004
I was a student there last year and all I have to say is I loved there.

Mt Pleasant Elementary School
1232 Linn Ave, Oregon City, OR  97045
Last modified Mt Pleasant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6
Mt Pleasant Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top