Posted January 28, 2009
I have had children in Park Place Elementary school for over 9 years now. I've been a very involved parent and have seen strong relationships form, witnessed the creation of an amazing learning community, and feel confident in Park Place Staff's competence for teaching and guiding our kids and passion for our children's education. I would go nowhere else.

Posted January 14, 2009
I to love Park Place Elementary. I now have 2 boys that go to school there and I am very upset about the fact that they may close this school next year because of cut backs.

Posted January 13, 2009
This school is amazing. Everyone in staff is so caring and will do whatever it takes to make each and every student comfortable there. My children (I have three there now) love all of the teachers and staff. They have learned so much and have grown socially. I couldnt ask for a better place for my children to start off their academic career! Thank you Park Place!

Park Place Elementary School 1

Posted March 20, 2008

Posted January 08, 2008
We have recently moved to Oregon City and i have 3 children attending Park Place Elementary School and all i can say is WOW! What a great principal, teachers and staff. I feel so lucky that my children are able to attend this school. The teachers here are so personable and caring. It is such a comfort to know that my children are surrounded by people that really love to teach and be with children.

Posted September 05, 2006
I am very pleased with my son's experience at Park Place. Unfortunately, we had to move, so we are no longer there. But it wasn't with out great disappointment. The one on one was was outstanding. They put a lot of effort into the children, more than I expected! I give it a 10 for Kindergarten!

Park Place Elementary School
16075 South Front Ave, Oregon City, OR  97045
Last modified Park Place Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6
Park Place Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top