John Mcloughlin Elementary School 1

Posted October 22, 2013
My son is constantly bullied and the staff does nothing about prevention until we threaten with law enforcement. Beware!

John Mcloughlin Elementary School 0

Posted April 22, 2010
JM has wonderful parent support. All the teachers are really care about their students.

Posted February 24, 2010

Posted February 07, 2010
I have two children at John McLoughlin and I feel fortunate they are at this school. They are both thriving. They have the best teachers. I love the Be Safe, Respectful and Responsible mode of teaching students how to behave and how to get along. Parents are great in this community. They want their kids to do well at school.

Posted December 16, 2009

Posted September 19, 2009
John McLoughlin Elementary School is fabulous. The princpal and teaching staff are exceptional. Even with high class sizes this school scores the highest in the Oregon City District and is way ahead of the state in student achievement. The teachers work hard to teach students how to be safe, respectful and responsible. Some students who struggle have parents who are not involved or don't believe their children can make mistakes. They hover instead of helping. My hat goes off to the staff and principal for working as hard as they do for our children. I am very happy my kids go to JM!

Posted February 09, 2009

Posted August 16, 2008
John McLoughlin is blessed to have a strong principal, exceptional staff members and an amazing parent support group/volunteer base. This is one of the more affluent OC schools as home owners are predominant vs. renters. I feel the staff takes extra care of the children and we have little to no bullying, etc. - which tells you a lot about the environment. I am blessed my child has attended JM since the beginning and feel that the foundation JM has provided will create a fine person in society some day.

Posted March 11, 2008
I think this school does a great job of trying various ways to teach our children. I think the parent participation is very high and the school does everything possible to encourage that.

John Mcloughlin Elementary School 3

Posted December 07, 2007

John Mcloughlin Elementary School
19230 South End Rd, Oregon City, OR  97045
Last modified John Mcloughlin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John Mcloughlin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.