Posted May 22, 2012
Other parents told me I would love this school, and they were right. The Principal and Staff are fabulous. They care so much about the kids. My student actually got into an issue with another child that resulted in suspension, but the school still rallied around both kids and helped them come back to school more successful in dealing with personal issues. They have some great after school programs. The coaches are very personable and admired. The teachers are very friendly and engaging of the students from what we have witnessed thus far. The parent group actively communicates with the parents. Overall we've been very happy with our experience this last year.

Posted May 05, 2009
It's an awesome scool i love going there!!!

Posted February 15, 2009
I am so happy I went to Ogden. I dont think I would have had such great experiences anywhere else!

Posted August 22, 2008

Posted July 27, 2008

Ogden Middle School 4

Posted May 04, 2008
My son attended Ogden for 2 years and my daughter will be attending Fall 2008. I have been impressed with the staff and teachers at this school. The teachers are energetic and make learning fun. My son needed a higher level math and we worked with the counseling staff and he was able to attend a math class up at the high school. Overall I have been very pleased with this school

Posted April 28, 2008

Posted October 20, 2007
I just started going to Ogden Middle School and i love it! The teachers are great and help you do your best. They offer lots of electives and after school activites and/or extracurricular activities like: archery, Drama, Band, Advanced Band, Volleyball, Dance, cooking, baking, woodshop, choir, foregin languages, tutoring and lots more. We have a great principal- Mr. Olson, and a wonderful Stdent Council group. There is so much you can be a part of at this school. I would highly suggest this school to anyone.

Posted September 09, 2007

Posted September 18, 2006
I just started Ogden middle school, and i didnt think i would like it very musch, but i do. All of the teachers are very nice, and there are many electives like band, jazz band, choir, peer mentoring, cooking, spanish,dance team, vollyball, basketball, and many, Many more. Ogden is a great school, and all of the teachers push you to your fullest potential.

Ogden Middle School
14133 South Donovan Rd, Oregon City, OR  97045
Last modified Ogden Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ogden Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top