Bad
Good

When I learned that 6th grade would be at middle school, I was a little nervous. I have to say Ogden made the transition not only smooth, but very enjoyable for my twins! They felt right at home and loved being there. The teachers and staff go above and beyond!!! Ogden Middle School is fantastic!

Other parents told me I would love this school, and they were right. The Principal and Staff are fabulous. They care so much about the kids. My student actually got into an issue with another child that resulted in suspension, but the school still rallied around both kids and helped them come back to school more successful in dealing with personal issues. They have some great after school programs. The coaches are very personable and admired. The teachers are very friendly and engaging of the students from what we have witnessed thus far. The parent group actively communicates with the parents. Overall we've been very happy with our experience this last year.

It's an awesome scool i love going there!!!

I am so happy I went to Ogden. I dont think I would have had such great experiences anywhere else!

My son attended Ogden for 2 years and my daughter will be attending Fall 2008. I have been impressed with the staff and teachers at this school. The teachers are energetic and make learning fun. My son needed a higher level math and we worked with the counseling staff and he was able to attend a math class up at the high school. Overall I have been very pleased with this school

I just started going to Ogden Middle School and i love it! The teachers are great and help you do your best. They offer lots of electives and after school activites and/or extracurricular activities like: archery, Drama, Band, Advanced Band, Volleyball, Dance, cooking, baking, woodshop, choir, foregin languages, tutoring and lots more. We have a great principal- Mr. Olson, and a wonderful Stdent Council group. There is so much you can be a part of at this school. I would highly suggest this school to anyone.

Last modified Ogden Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.