Pendleton, OR

Sherwood Heights Elementary School 5

Posted June 16, 2003
I am an absentee Father (divorced our kids live with their mother). We have a special needs child (aspeger syndrome) I am very pleased with the attention and the positive environment that the faculty at Sherwood Heights have bestowed upon my 2 children. I feel they go beyond the norm to integrate our special needs child into the mainstream of education while at the same time helping his older brother understand and deal with the complications associated with this situation. From the day to day activities to the special programs like the Pendleton Roundup for all the special needs children of Morrow County. I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to all of the staff at Sherwood Heights Elementary. Keep up the good work, Sherwood gets my vote for school of the year. I know several other districts that could certainly embrace your faculties committment to our children and their future whatever that may be. Calvin Wilson Clarkston Wa,.

Sherwood Heights Elementary School
3111 SW Marshall Ave, Pendleton, OR  97801
Last modified Sherwood Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sherwood Heights Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top