Washington Elementary School 2

Posted March 26, 2011
I love this school! The staff is very friendly and genuinely concerned with excellence for all kids. It's amazing how quickly the staff will respond to situations when I express concern about academic or friend issues. I am proud and thrilled to have my kids' educational experience be as a Washington wildcat!

Washington Elementary School 5

Posted February 07, 2011
My daughter's teacher is wonderfully supportive and experienced. The school is cheerful and the administration has been very helpful/responsive when I've needed something. I'm very happy that she is attending Washington. They always have something new going on, and a bunch of extra curricular programs available, which I understand are not necessarily available at other schools in Pendleton.

Washington Elementary School 2

Posted February 21, 2007
i feel that the anitbullying policy of this school is not followed in any manner. When testing is requested, the parent and doctor is completely ignored. I really dislike this school.

Washington Elementary School
1205 SE Byers Ave, Pendleton, OR  97801
Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top