PK-10|Private

Bad
Good

Posted February 08, 2011
My 6 year old recently began attending after going to a school we both loved very much but that school doesn't hold a candle to Emerald Christian Academy! Both my child and are SO pleased with the teachers, extra classes like Bible, PE, choir, library visits and so much more. Emerald is first-rate!

Posted October 21, 2009
It's Christian School!!! The kids and teachers can talk about anything without worrying about political correctness nonsense. Oh, and if a kid happens to be a trouble-maker, there's no answering to a public forum. It's handled at the school!

Posted April 07, 2009
This school is great! I went here my first two years of high school, and was sad to see the last day of school come each time. It did great things for me. The teachers were who made the biggest impact in my life. They are such great people!!

Emerald Christian Academy 3

Posted February 28, 2009
This school is ok i went there for 9 years my elementary years and younger (k-6) were great. 7th and 8th grade were horrible.

Posted January 26, 2008
My son is having a great school year. He is so happy with his teacher who spends quality time explaining any work that he has questions on.

Emerald Christian Academy 4

Posted January 16, 2008
Students at Emerald Chrsitian School excel in academics. They test above the 70th percentile in Reading and Language and above the 65th percentile in math. I a proud to say that Emerald's students are very prepared for their next academic adventure. Thanks teachers

Posted January 21, 2005
I am an alumni of ECA, I went to ECA for 10 years and I am forever grateful of the impact that my peers and teachers had on me while I attended there. Each one of my teachers through my ten years there, showed me they cared about my future and did everything they could to help me with my education, and my relationship with Christ. Emerald became my second home, and everyone became my family. When I have children I would be happy if they got half the love and support I got from Emerald. From 1st to 10th grade I know I got the best education, when the end of my 10th grade year came around, it was hard to say goodbye, but the memories I have from teachers and fellow students will go with me through my life forever. ~Amy (Floyd) Coumas, Creswell, Oregon

35582 Zephyr Way, Pleasant Hill, OR  97455
Last modified Emerald Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-10
Emerald Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top