K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

They have a very close minded way of using and distributing info from the classroom. It's hard to help your son or daughter develop when you don't have a clear understanding of what's happening. Feedback around this topic is met with arrogance.

Teachers and faculty are close minded and often arrogant. Feedback isn't welcome and needed. They do want your hard work and money just not your input.

Coming from public school to Madeleine was a big positive change for our family. What an incredible community Madeleine is! The teacher and faculty support is incredible. The teachers are top notch educators. The school really stands behind it's values from compassion for others to academic excellence. My children speak positively of their learning experiences and I have observed a drastic improvement in their classwork. My 10 year old son states, "the teachers explain things so that I can easily understand". I love that the school emphasizes accountability and self-discipline and I feel they are being prepared for their life ahead in so many ways. I highly recommend this school.

We are in our second year at the Madeleine and we love it! Parent/teacher involvement is incredibly high and the community feeling is fabulous.

We have been at this school for two years and are very, very pleased with our daughter's experience so far. We are not Catholic and we definitely have a lower household income than many other Madeleine families, yet we feel a strong part of the community. Staff and parents alike live up to the Madeleine's motto, "all are welcome."

Madeleine has been a great experience for our whole family. The community has been nothing but amazing and all the parents show a tremendous amount of involvement with their children's learning! Love the school.

I love the Madeleine school because we have a great community that comes together to help our kids grow spiritually and academically. Growing the whole person should be our goal as parents and people.

Easily one of the, if not the, best school around. Staff are excellent teachers and mentors with the kids as their top priority. It truly is a community where all are welcome. Regarding the comment about teachers being 'bullies' --- if you think being held accountable for your actions, your work ethic and your commitment to learning and the Madeleine community, then I guess you could call it whatever you want, I would call it a great academic and life learning experience.

The Madeleine School is a wonderful place for children to learn. The entire staff is committed to a learning environment that is educational, fun, and organized. The principal is clearly in charge and as a parent I appreciate the excellent leadership she provides.

Academics are focused but note they are specialized to each teacher. Some teachers are better project/student managers than others. Respect for your peers is high on the list and the school is filled with happy noise all the time. Mandatory volunteer hours are also helpful to keep everyone engaged and incorporated with the Madeleine community.

Last modified The Madeleine Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8