K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

I really wish this school was more like the other Catholic schools in the area.

Our kid transfered from PPS SES. She barely made her grade in the transfer, she was so behind. Her first month was hard, but she got great support, and is now thriving. She loves her teacher and going to school at HCC. We see strong growth in all areas: academic, emotional, critical thinking, self-confidence. The school is organized, well structured, with great teachers, and great academic program: PE, science, arts, music, computer science, in addition to the basics. Ironically, she learns more environmental sci than at Sunnyside Environmental. Highly recommend this school.

I attended Holy Cross 1st-8th and felt highly prepared for high school. I attended St. Mary's Academy and was placed in advanced classes from the beginning, mainly due to the great education I received from Holy Cross. Holy Cross was especially effective at English education. I applied the grammar that I learned at Holy Cross when I took the GMAT and GRE, and I scored very highly in the verbal sections. This is a long way of saying that Holy Cross provided me with a solid foundation for my education, and I feel lucky to have had the chance to attend.

I love this school holy redeemer although more money are very cold, my daughter was no longer teased and mad life long friends and memories here.

I love holly cross it is going to set a very good example for my sister and I.

Both of my children attend Holy Cross, as did my younger brothers. All of the teachers know my children's names and care about them as individuals. When the younger child needed a little extra support in the classroom, the principal and her classroom teacher were totally willing to work with me to develop a plan that worked for that child. The children do wear uniforms, but there is a lot of flexibility within the uniforms. When I compare what my first grader is learning to what our neighbor first grader is learning, there is no comparison. She is already studying double digit addition and subtraction along with spelling, while he is still studying the alphabet and counting. I look forward to working with Holy Cross' staff as my children continue their education.

Last modified Holy Cross Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8