Portland, OR

Posted August 02, 2012
My two boys attend ASA and I am incredibly happy with the positive experience they have gained so far. The teachers are amazing and they are very dedicated to the children s success academically, socially and spiritually. The individualized attention my boys get is priceless and the community support is second to none. ASA is an amazing school!

Posted February 09, 2012
We moved our child from a local public school to St. Pius. It was the best decision we could have made. The biggest difference I have seen between the schools is that St. Pius is constantly challenging the students while holding them responsible for their work. The teachers are also extremely supportive of the students.

Posted December 14, 2011
Fantastic school with a high expectation of excellence from both the teacher and the student. Great support network and community of Parents, Teachers and Students.

Posted March 15, 2011
A wonderful school that consistently exceeds our expectations. Our children are held to high academic and moral standards. The teachers go above and beyond to educate my children.

Posted March 14, 2011
Teachers and administrators are excellent- really know the students and are dedicated to their success academically and to their growth socially and spiritually. Very tight-knit and supportive community. Best of all, my child loves going to school each day!

Posted March 14, 2011
Saint Pius X has exceed all of our expectations! Academically the standards are set high. They are dedicated to helping each student reach their fullest potential. The community and support is second to none. It is so much more then a text book education and our children love it!

Posted February 22, 2011
As a middle school parent, I have been very pleased with the teacher availability to meet with my child. This school is quite dedicated to student excellence.

Posted April 04, 2008
As a former student, I would rate SPX as a 5/5. This school has helped me get into the top high school in Portland and in much of Oregon, Jesuit High School. The teachers here were very good and taught me alot of thing without much difficulty.

St Pius X School 2