K-8|Private

Bad
Good

My two boys attend ASA and I am incredibly happy with the positive experience they have gained so far. The teachers are amazing and they are very dedicated to the children s success academically, socially and spiritually. The individualized attention my boys get is priceless and the community support is second to none. ASA is an amazing school!

We moved our child from a local public school to St. Pius. It was the best decision we could have made. The biggest difference I have seen between the schools is that St. Pius is constantly challenging the students while holding them responsible for their work. The teachers are also extremely supportive of the students.

Fantastic school with a high expectation of excellence from both the teacher and the student. Great support network and community of Parents, Teachers and Students.

A wonderful school that consistently exceeds our expectations. Our children are held to high academic and moral standards. The teachers go above and beyond to educate my children.

Teachers and administrators are excellent- really know the students and are dedicated to their success academically and to their growth socially and spiritually. Very tight-knit and supportive community. Best of all, my child loves going to school each day!

Saint Pius X has exceed all of our expectations! Academically the standards are set high. They are dedicated to helping each student reach their fullest potential. The community and support is second to none. It is so much more then a text book education and our children love it!

As a middle school parent, I have been very pleased with the teacher availability to meet with my child. This school is quite dedicated to student excellence.

As a former student, I would rate SPX as a 5/5. This school has helped me get into the top high school in Portland and in much of Oregon, Jesuit High School. The teachers here were very good and taught me alot of thing without much difficulty.

Last modified St Pius X School is a Private school that serves grades K-8