PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

We could not be happier! Our first grader was having a very hard time in public school and she is now excelling. Ms. Harris has to be one of the best teachers we have seen. We have seen a all around improvement both at school and at home! Before I would ask how her day was and I got the "good" now I get a detailed time line of each minute! We are very happy!

St. Agatha Catholic school is a great place for children to grow and excel! The academics are demanding, the teachers are hard-working and engaged and the newer facility is fantastic and equipped with a new Science and Technology Wing that rivals many area high schools. Parents are involved here too helping to contribute to a thriving and active community. The PS thru 8th Grade system is fantastic and allows natural opportunities for middle school students to be peer leaders and set great examples for the younger students. All around, a great and affordable private school option!

An Exceptional School! St. Agatha really is a best kept secret in the city of Portland. It provides an exceptional learning environment. Priding themselves with talented teachers, a modern facility, and intimate classroom sizes. It is one of the best schools in the city! For a private school it's also the most affordable.

This is the best school in SE Portland without a doubt. From the brand new facility to the high parental involvement to the caliber of teachers and the relative affordability, St. Agatha school is a leader! Your child will flourish here.

I left St. Agatha because of cliques, and some of the parents. The teachers were great because they wanted you to excel but there were lots of cliques. Because there were cliques there were also some cliques in the parents which was difficult. HLC is okay but is not as extravagant as they make it out to be. This school has definitely changed from what it used to be. I think that some people can go there and learn maybe. The teachers are good but I don't think you are properly prepared for high school. After I left St. Agatha I went to a very good school and feel really good with my education.

We recently moved to the area and chose St. Agatha Catholic School because of its very nice facility, small class sizes, and relative affordability. Now having been there for a year we are very happy with our decision, the teachers engage the kids, the staff are all very dedicated and good people, and the parent involvement is amazing. We are also happy with the added value our kids receive with the literacy program, IT/Computer program, CYO sports program, and coming next year the science program. Overall the St. Agatha School and Parish have made us feel a part of the community and we couldn't be happier.

My child has had a successful career in the St. Agatha middle school and has entered a Catholic High School. She was well prepared and has excelled. The standards at St. Agatha are high, and the teachers are extremely dedicated and communicative. I would recommend the middle school as well as the k-5 program.

Last modified St Agatha Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8