Portland, OR
Before care: Yes

Posted December 03, 2014
My children have been attending CCS for seven years. We love the sense of community, small class sizes and excellent education CCS provides. The campus is growing but maintaining the focus on God and community. We have also enjoyed the diverse population at CCS. Not all families attend church or have other belief systems however; CCS still ministers to and loves all. This school is constantly striving to lead by example. Our family is honored to be a part of the CCS family.

Posted December 03, 2014
We have been with this school for over three years now. My daughter had prayed for God to find her a good school. After the first day of shadowing her possible class, she was beaming. She said that this was the school God wanted her to go to. Since then she has blossomed. She loves her school. The first time I saw the school, I was not impressed. The building wasn't the newest in appearance and the neighborhood area was not that desirable either. But once I met the teachers and staff, and saw my daughter's reaction from her visit, I knew this was where she needed to be. It's not the outside, but the inside that counts. I love the smaller classes and the personal attention teachers take to make sure they reach each student. I have been impressed with the servant hearts there . CCS strives to help make it possible for any student that wants to, attend CCS. They are raising strong students with influence of integrity, honor, equality, and self worth. All centered around Christ and His example, grace, compassion, and unconditional love. I encourage anyone to check this school out. A child's education and self confidence is Priceless.

Posted October 22, 2014
I have been a parent of a CCS student for almost 4 years. My child is getting a great education and is excelling in both math and reading (compared to other kids the same age across the country). The administration is caring and professional at the same time. The teachers are supportive and eager to help their students learn. The class sizes are small, but there are many grades that are filled to capacity. I enjoy friendships with other parents and the staff all know who my child is (I love that!). Students who graduate from Columbia go on to many different colleges across the country as well as a variety of successful careers. I am looking forward to all of the things my child will explore and learn about through the years at Columbia Christian. I am also thankful that all students have the opportunity to participate in sports, music, drama and art...especially when many schools are cutting these things from their curriculum. If you are looking for a private school that will be attentive to your child and will provide a safe, family-type atmosphere, you should check out CCS. I know that they encourage people to set up a visit anytime to see if it will be the best fit for them.

Posted October 13, 2014
This school is AWESOMMMMMMEEEE!!!!! Everyone is so helpful and amazing. The staff is so inspiring.

Posted September 30, 2014
My two boys attend Columbia Christian Schools and truly love being there. They feel safe, welcomed, encouraged, and they receive an excellent education. Honestly, it is wonderful to see that they are excited for school each day. The teachers are invested in their students, the students enjoy being around one another, the staff are always helpful and friendly, the facilities are beautiful. It is a great environment for those searching for a Christian education focused on excellence. We have also enjoyed the close relationships we've been able to build with other families in the school. That is an added bonus to the great educational and spiritual environment. We'd certainly recommend Columbia Christian to any family searching for a school home for their children!

Posted June 25, 2014
Columbia Christian is a growing Christian community that seeks to empower students to pursue excellence in faith, character and academics. The 12 acre campus is beautiful and welcoming - a place to call home. Columbia Christian is fully accredited through the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools (a division of AdvancED) and the Association of Christian Schools International. Administration, faculty, and staff are caring and committed to student success! Columbia Christian is dedicated to its mission - to empower students to become disciples of Jesus Christ!

Columbia Christian Schools 4

Posted June 25, 2014
My 3 children attend Columbia and love it. The smaller classroom size makes sure they get the attention needed. My daughter struggled with math but because of the great teachers she is on track. We love that the school offers choir, band, drama and art. My children are receiving a well rounded education.

Posted April 28, 2014
Columbia Christian Schools I have been involved with Columbia Christian for over 20 years. I sent my two children here since 1st grade and both graduated from Columbia. I have had 3 grandchildren that have or are attending Columbia and one son-in-law that graduated from Columbia. The Administrators are TOP! Our staff and faculty care about each student here. One-on One time is always available. We are a family here. Our secondary students meet together with elementary students every Friday for a prayer or just to talk about what is happening in their lives, etc. They also sit with them once a month in a joint chapel. We care about each other. Our ASB is great! We encourage our parents to truly get involved in our school. We welcome students that my want to come to shadow a day with a student to see first hand what Columbia is like. We are always ready to answer any questions you may have about the school We have been here since 1947 and God has blessed our school abundantly with purchasing the ex Cascade College campus so we can grow. Academics and Athletics are above other schools. Come check us out.

Posted February 09, 2014
This is the second year that my son has been at Columbia Christian and I can't say enough good things about this school! It is evident that the staff members truly care for the children - it shows in the way they instruct them and nurture their growth. There are ample opportunities for the kids to experience the arts, athletics and technology. The location is convenient and the price is affordable. I take comfort in the fact that my children can be part of a safe community where they are gaining life skills in a positive environment. I recommend Columbia Christian to any families who value faith, character and academics!

Posted October 05, 2013
My kids have been at this school for two years. I love it. The schlock l is growing, but not too much. I've never felt like I was treated differently than those that attend a church affiliated with the school. In fact, the school isn't technically affiliated with any church. We don't even have a church we attend regularly and I've never been treated differently or felt like I or my children were treated differently. I am so thankful we found this school. The teachers and principal are so caring and available whenever you need them

Columbia Christian Schools
413 NE 91st Ave, Portland, OR  97220
Last modified Columbia Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Columbia Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top