PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

The schoold is so accomodating to special needs. They are like family they know you, your children, and make an effort to go out of their way to say hi. They offer support in every way possible, financial, social, sprituial. The sports programs are amazing with so many options and championships! They offer counselors to guide studenrs, field trips for hands on learning, and after school spirit extras like family gun nights with food, games and music.

Through all of the ups and downs that I have experienced, I am satisfied in the overall performance.

I am so glad we have our daughter enrolled here. It is more than a school, it is a community where the teachers, staff, parents and students work together to impact the lives of the students and the community as a whole. They look beyond the classroom for opportunity to impact our neighbors and those in need. The education is top notch with teachers that are truly invested in the success of their students. The workload is challenging, as it should be, and my daughter feels a great sense of accomplishment when she exceeds her expectations and those of her teachers. The spiritual, mental, physical and emotional needs of the student are the focus of the faculty and the community as a whole. The results are tremendous and it is worth the sacrifice made by each family that sends their children to Columbia. My heart overflows with gratitude, joy and thankfulness every day I have the privilege of taking my daughter to school at Columbia Christian!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My kids are learning tons. I am surprised on a regular basis by the breadth of their learning.

Amount of homework: Agree

It is very clear that Columbia faculty work together to make sure homework isn't overwhelming. I really appreciate this.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I have been to school events, private conferences, and even served on a committee comprised of parents, teachers, and administrators. It is very clear to me that Columbia wants to raise *honorable* students, not just educated ones.

Columbia Christian really cares about the development of the students. From a physical, spiritual, emotional, and intellectual viewpoint, the school strives to raise good kids who will go on to do great things. Columbia is expensive, yes. I couldn't afford it without the help of family and friends. But the dividends it will pay are priceless. Highly recommended. (Plus my wife went here and she turned out awesome!)

Excellent environment, academics and sports programs. My daughter loves it here. I would strongly recommend this school.

The staff and students at Columbia Christian Schools feel like an extension of family. The care, and spiritual guidance given by the teachers and administrators is reflected in our happy children. This school is an amazing facility, giving the children the greatest education with love.

Columbia Christian bent over backwards to help us transition to their school when ours unexpectedly closed in the middle of summer. Our family was made to feel welcome, and our boys are loving their new school. We're pleased with the academics as well. Can't say enough good about our experience here at Columbia.

Last modified Columbia Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12