PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

The small class sizes and rigorous curriculum make this school special. I know my child is receiving a great education from teachers and staff that know his name and care about his well-being. The partnership with Concordia University is also something I value. There are student teachers and student nurses available for the students. They present to the students. I have been especially impressed by the health curriculum. Teaching the students to read food labels.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The children learn the teachings of the bible. They also use bible verses to help understand life.

Trinity Lutheran Christian School is an amazing school. They offer programs that my 2 children cannot get in the Public school setting. They have an actual Art Teacher who is able to give the students a well rounded art education, not just arts and crafts in the classroom. They have an accomplished music and band program. As well as Garden classes that each student attends during the day on property as well as after school garden club. Before and after school care available as well as after school clubs available to K-age 12. Summer camps all summer as well. It's a wonderful place to send a child, especially if you're looking for small class sizes with plenty of individual attention that a student can thrive in. Not only do my children attend but they are actually the 3rd generation of my family to attend and I expect them to be as successful, if not more, as the first 2 generations that attended.

The inappropriateness of placing inexperienced teachers in classes at various levels is bad policy, bad for students, and does not support holistic education.

We have two high-needs boys that we adopted from foster care that we enrolled at Trinity. We have seen them grow and flourish in ways we could not have imagined. Their academics are getting better as are their interpersonal skills. The structured environment has been great for them and the compassion they are shown as they learn social skills and what it means to be a successful student are translating into our home life as well! Trinity is also incredibly diverse. Both of my kids' classes are 65% children of color. It has impacted my kids in such a positive way to be around a lot of other children of color as they try to navigate who they are and how they feel about themselves! The school and church have been intentional about their desire to grow and influence even more of our city. Our family has chosen to roll up our sleeves and join in their efforts as the school has been such a blessing to us!

Trinity Lutheran School has given my son the foundation he needs to continue excelling as he moves into high school and college, as well as life. The children ahead of him now in high school and college comment that Trinity gave them the same leg up; not only do the student's test scores average 2 grade levels above the local and national averages, but they report that their experience at this school more than prepared them to excel as they continued their studies. Trinity has parent alumni with their children enrolled; no wonder, as the entire staff is as loving, caring and professional--and the parents' involvement is supportive.

All 5 of my children went to school at Trinity. teachers are good teachers and prepared my children for College Prepatory schools where they were well prepared. This is definitely a Christian school with good Christian teaching, I also became a member of the Church because I love being among people who truly live biblical principles. Jean Tarver

The teacher's aren't that strict...they are great teachers and want the students to strive for their best. Not a good school for students with opinions on certain issues that conflict with Lutheran teachings. The academics are great, environment is great.

Last modified Trinity Lutheran Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8