9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Portland Adventist Academy 4

Posted November 20, 2014
PAA is a good school! It is full of love and a family environment. There is a true acceptance of all faiths! The education is college preparatory and the teachers are eager and thoughtful christian leaders!! The school is finally getting a new campus!! Long overdue! But you can thrive academically, socially and spiritually in this school!!! They have the heart and the mind to make good humans for our future! God bless paa!!

Portland Adventist Academy 2

Posted April 05, 2012
This school in no way prepared me for college. Emphasis is on religion, not academics. Although I do agree with the reviewer that kids who may have struggled in other large public schools can do well here. Also it's very expensive; I wish my parents had put the money they paid for my tuition here into a college fund for me instead.

Posted May 14, 2009
PAA has provided our daughter, who struggled significantly with life in public high school, a new lease on life. The teachers are amazing and care deeply about their students, giving lots of quality individual attention. The environment seems nurturing and calm in comparison to our last experience. For kids that find the chaos of super sized public schools to be difficult, PAA is a wonderful option to be considered. We can't afford it, but we love it and will do whatever it takes to have our daughter finish up high school at PAA.

Posted December 06, 2008
This School is just what i hoped it would be. They have excellent teachers and a great safe environment.

Posted May 04, 2005
I am a freshman at PAA and I like my school. The people there are extremely nice and always willing to help out if needed. Gale Crosby (Principal) is always smiling, I don't know if I have ever seen him not smiling. He is an extraordinarily nice man and always willing to help.

Portland Adventist Academy
1500 Southeast 96th Avenue, Portland, OR  97216
Last modified Portland Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Portland Adventist Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top