PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

The staff has been extraordinarily caring and accommodating with my child's needs. They are a welcoming, kind group who provide an exceptional education with a holistic approach.

This is our second year at PCS. My kids are doing very well. Staff is very friendly and caring. Great education. There is a nice "vibe" in this school. It's large enough for some diversity, but small enough that you recognize many people. I also have felt good about how Iv'e seen issues handled. No kids are perfect, and how staff handle issues generally seems patient but firm.

This school is managed so well! The children are truly cared for and get an AMAZING education.

Portland Christian elementary has a great combination of diverse offerings including music, art, and computer science in addition to math, reading, writing, science and social studies. In addition, children learn from the word of God through stories, scripture memory, prayer and teachers that model their Christian walk. The Principal is an amazing leader and example. There is also a wide offering of sports and extra-curricular activities in addition to a before and after school care program and care options for summer/holidays.

My daughter is in her 3rd year, having spent 2 years in the pre-school and is now in kindergarten and she is thriving. This school is amazing: safe, friendly and caring staff who are willing to help and go the extra mile for you and your child(children). It may not be free like public school, but it's more than worth the cost for a school that is accredited and goes above and beyond what the public schools do. All because they love what they do and your children. I love not worrying about unions and if there'll be a strike, or if there will be a bad teacher or large classes. Great before and after school care, safety is amazing, the lunches are great with often local and organic items and always fruit and vegetables, and so much more. I can't say enough good about this school, especially knowing the Portland Public Schools and other private schools.

I love PCS. I wish my son could of started there in Kindergarden. I believe PCS provides children every thing they need to succeed in this world. Spirtualy,academically, They will graduate with a healthy self esteem knowing they can succeed.The principle,teachers and staff communicate on regular basis about your childs progress. I can not say enough good things about the highly qualified staff you are leaving your children with. I wish I could of attended this school growing up. The money you spend here is well worth it. I give PCS 5 stars

We love, love our school. Can't say enough about the wonderfullly Christ-centered environment provided for our children at PCES. My children wake up excited to go to school every morning. They adore their teachers. The faculty and staff are absolute, genuine hearts of gold! The teachers truly nuture and instill a love of learning . The students are a terrific bunch of respectful, joyful, and intelligent kids. Love the company my kids will keep for many years to come. So blessed!

This school has been great for our family. We have two children enrolled and we are impressed with the level of education they receive from the staff. They are ahead of their peers that are in public school. Addtionally, the school is secure and safe so you can be assured peace of mind while they are in PCS care. Our kids love it!

My son is thriving and learning so much at this school. He loves his peers and especially his teachers. The principle is amazing and has great vision for this school. My son is academically advanced for his age so the teachers challenge him and create a lesson plan especially made for him to learn at his high level. The teachers really care and encourage him to be the best that he can be. It such a warm safe learning environment. I feel thankful to have found this school for my son. I highly recommend this school to any parent. It is pricey, but worth every penny.

A decent school. My kids like it. I would recommend it to others.

Last modified Portland Christian Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5