2-12|Private

Bad
Good

Serendipidity has changed my daughter's life following a traumatic event. The staff is kind and helpful, bringing her back to life and she is thriving with the academics as well. Not everyone gets a straight path in life, and thankfully Serendipity is there to see the potential in all children and willing to help them on their individual path's to acheive, feel competent and be happy.

I hate this school. And i hate the people who work here. As a punishment i was going to this school for a long time. - And almost all of the teachers did not seem to like me. They hated me and didn't seem to like me at all. The problem is that the staff are mean. And the principle seemed to keep calling my parents when i was there. For what i did or when i ran away and attacked. And the students there are violent too. And when i ran or became violent. They actully had to put me in these locked rooms which i did not like at all. I also was fast and would run around there. While teachers would try to catch me. And i can tell you that one time here. They also abused me and were violent. And when my parents were called and took me home. They were mad at what i did. But when they found out i had a bruise. They talked and explained to the teachers about how to control a child better. And one time when my leg was injured i had to sit and they came and helped me nicely. As well as my parents. But i can tell you that i am not going back to this school to be treated like this. And about how they handle violent kids. And i am definitely not going back to this school what so ever. Just rude.

Last modified Serendipity Center is a Private school that serves grades 2-12