PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Crossroads Christian School 3

Posted October 10, 2010
crossroads has been a great place of learning for my kids. The exception to this is it is not an environment that promotes a feel good environment for families that are not connected with the faculity. If you are not among the church members you are not included . The outreach financially is given to those that are connected others not so much

Posted November 17, 2009
Crossroads Christian School has been a great place for our 3 children to learn and grow. The teachers and staff are very caring. The small class sizes are a plus and the education is top notch. A very worth-while investment!

Posted May 21, 2009
I go to Crossroads and being a student I hate school but I guess its good...honestly i hate school so I wouldn't be able to say anything :P the chool is small but the people are great:) I know we were taught to treat others as we would want to be treated and we learn about God and every other subject:)

Crossroads Christian School 5

Posted May 07, 2009
Every child is important and valued at Crossroads. It is a positive learning environment and I am so glad to have it as an affordable option for my kids.

Crossroads Christian School 5

Posted July 19, 2006
Crossroads Christian School is a wonderful private school! I enrolled both my children there last year for the first time and I was delighted to enroll them for the upcoming 2006/07 school year. The principal exemplifies great leadership, the teachers and faculty are very hands on, small classrooms make for an extremely positive learning and advanced environment. I would encourage anyone considering private school to take a tour of Crossroads Christian School.

2505 Northeast 102nd Avenue, Portland, OR  97220
Last modified Crossroads Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8