Posted May 26, 2013
Montclair Elementary School is an amazing school. We feel very lucky to live so close to such a wonderful school. The parents are encouraged to be involved and the teachers really care and you can tell that they enjoy their jobs.

Posted June 20, 2011
Montclair is a public school that would certainly be worth paying for! We feel very fortunate to have our children attend Montclair. Mrs. Bailey, the principal, knows every child and runs a magnificently tight organization. Just don't be late, Mrs. Bailey is watching!

Posted August 03, 2010
School is great. My 2 sons attented it. Principal knows every student's name, teachers are caring and supportive.

Posted June 09, 2010
After moving to Portland, OR from Ontario, CA my daughter started to attend this prestigious school. Teachers and staff are caring and dedicated to give the students the best education. I am truly blessed to have my daughter attend Montclair ELementary.

Posted April 12, 2007
Montclair is an exceptional school! The teachers and principle are excellent, and very caring. Parent involvement is strong, and the teachers encourage it. My daughter is only able to attend for 1 year, and we are trying hard to find a school exactly like Montclair! It is in the ideal location, and it has a small town feel to it. Montclair is a close knit community, and to me it is the perfect school! Thank you for being so wonderful! -Missy Carey

Posted December 19, 2004

Montclair Elementary School 4

Posted July 28, 2004
Montclair is a very close and community minded school. I always felt that my child was safe as everyone knows each other and questions anyone whom they don't know if they are picking up your child at school. The staff always met our needs and communicated with me clearly about information needed or coming up with a program to help my student achieve their goals.

Montclair Elementary School
7250 SW Vermont, Portland, OR  97223
Last modified Montclair Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Montclair Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.