Bad
Good

Caring teachers, supportive staff. They are doing amazingly well for the tight budgets imposed upon them. We have been happy with the support shown for our challenged daughter.

I went to this school from K-3rd, also. I find this to be a great school IF you start young. I could find this school horrible if you started in 4th or 5th since a huge majority of the kid's are white and rich. Hence I lived in a 800,000 dollar home at the time. So if you're poor then yes.. You will stick out. And it's completely wrong. I made no enemies and the teachers were great. Also the dances are amazing! It was the best memory when I was young. :) But teachers could be a little more involved..

I went to this school a while back from K-3rd and can only remember that there was a great learning environment for me but the kids were a problem. I grew many enemies being that young there and the parents weren't very involved. Other than that they hosted nice dances and organizations.

We are an out of boundary family and I used to go to this school as a child. I had my daughter in the full day kindy class and she has thrived. Her teacher was on top of the kids learning and their ability to stay on task. I have never been so happy to be at a school where everyone is so supportive. I realize that some parents feel that the parents can be a bit exclusive and I have noticed that, but by becoming involved as a classroom volunteer and PTO volunteer, that has lessoned as they get to know you. Not to forget that there are many parents who are so nice and appriciate anyone who is willing to give any time to be apart of their childs school. We are thrilled to be there and look forward to 1st grade!!

They have wonderful teachers and a caring community of staff and parents.

This school is not great.This school need to improve on working with parents and talking with them,E-mail does not count.The whole staff needs to take lessons in how to handle communication with everyone.Please looks are not everything.Look deep before you leap.

I have been very impressed with Raleigh Park. The teachers and staff have been friendly and go above and beyond in treating the students with respect and instilling the value of education. The parents organization has wonderful activities with a great focus for the kids' development. The garden, track, music program, library, arts program, it is all wonderful!

This school is fabulous. Each and every one of my childrens teachers have been warm, and compassionate. My kids LOVE going to school here. This school harbors peace building and kindness. The parent involvement is fabulous. The parents are friendly and I feel as if this school has an enormous sense of community. I know that when I drop off my kids at school that not only the teachers and the administrative staff are watching out for the welness of my kids; but the parent volunteers are taking care of my kids. I give this school a 100%. Stephanie Evans Open Enrollment Mother of Twins

I dont get the feeling from my child that this is the greatest school, he is only in Kindergarten but he hates to go. He started going here in April after spring break (we moved from McKinney in Hillsboro) and 'learned' about butterflies for about 4 weeks after and he pretty much stopped his progress in reading and math. He doesnt ever come home with even a sheet of paper that has him do some soof homew work, which I think is important. I am going to give it more of a try for first but if I feel the same way next year I will just drive him everyday to a different school. I believe that parents should be actively involved in the school, I just hope that next year that the parents dont seem so 'clicky' and are a little more welcoming to others who are new.

Last modified Raleigh Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.