Bad
Good

What a fantastic principle. His personality makes for a great work environment for everyone! I volunteered there for my daughter's 1st grade year. Jared addresses the parents, does his research, keeps parents and students motivated and keeps a very positive and fun mood throughout the year. My daughter had Mrs. Peck as her teacher and she was a very kind teacher and very experienced. I highly recommend this school!

Rock Creek is a fantastic school with wonderful teachers and community volunteers that give the students a great experience. We moved here in February this year and our son has settled in so well and has been made to feel very welcome and cared for. The community has welcomed us all and we are very happy here.

My daughter attends Rock Creek elementary, right now she is in 2nd grade, she really loves it, the academics are really great.

My three kids range in age 27, 18, 11...they all have attended Rock Creek. We've been there since 1991, in this neighborhood for all those years. The elementary school is the best. All the teachers and office ladies have been some of the most caring and loving people you'll ever come across. They all love [our] their "kids" and their jobs. The kids come out of the school with a great foundation for the coming years. They care and will go out of their way to help each and ever student! Everyone is family and I've never seen so many parents wanting to volunteer for a school. I couldn't have chosen a better school. Rock Creek is my school and I'm proud to have been a part of it all theses years!

My children have gone to this school for the past two years and they will be attending this upcoming year as well. I wish more schools were like this one. Rock Creek's parents and volunteers did an outstanding job last year in making sure that the budget cuts did not affect the children tremendously. Rock Creek's principal is a superb individual and he should be applauded for all his hard work and dedication in this school. Some of the office ladies are not so friendly but with all the good work of the teachers, volunteers, parents and principal. you hardly notice them.

My son has been attending Rock Creek since April 2010 and has thrived ever since he started here. The teachers, staff and new principal are very interested in the kids and their development. They truly have the kids' best interests at heart and want to see them succeed. I am so thankful that he is learning life long lessons here to help him become the best that he can be. I cannot emphasize how much I truly appreciate everyone at this school.

this is the best school ever! I only went here for k-4th grade because I had to move, but in all the time I went here it was amazing! It was a shame to se Mr. Horne Leave, but the school was still great! This was by far the best elementary school I ever went to! Send your kids here!

I love this school! Like every parent I had many concerns sending my little girl off to a new school. She came back from school the very first day with many new things she had learned! Ms. Hesson is amazing and a very caring teacher indeed! My little girl jsut loves her and we are thrilled with the progress she has made in less than 3 months!

Rock Creek rocks! At least that is how my daughters would say it. We love the teachers and are pleased with the quality of care and instruction.

Last modified Rock Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.