Portland, OR

Posted August 03, 2014
This school has been great to my son with autism. The teacher and assistants are all fantastic my son enjoys going to school everyday.

Posted April 26, 2010
this school is soo great my children looooove it soo much and the kids there are highly educated im very well amused

Posted September 15, 2009
I have two children who attend Terra Linda and love the dedication of the staff and the level of commitment from volunteers. A truly great elementary school.

Posted April 22, 2006
My son attended Terra Linda, and we loved it! The teachers are excellent, and really care about the kids. The overall education is excellent Everyone at this school is so nice and friendly.

Terra Linda Elementary School
1998 NW 143rd Ave, Portland, OR  97229
Last modified Terra Linda Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Terra Linda Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top