Bad
Good

Excellent school! There are only a little over 300 students that attend and the staff not only knows all of them by name, but knows where they are supposed to be! The teachers and staff will work with you to accommodate any special needs your child might have. Best of all my children love attending everyday.

West TV is a great school. My kids have attended first, second, and fifth grade there. My youngest is currently being evaluated for a sensory disorder, and while he does not have an IEP yet, both his first and second grade teachers have worked with me to accommodate his needs. They have taken the advice of the occupational therapist my son sees too. The school also has tons of activities for the kids and their families to participate in through out the year.

There are a couple grades at West T.V. where the class sizes exceed 30 students with only one teacher. This has a negative impact on the children's learning. Call the school to find out specifically how many students will be in the classroom before enrolling at this school to avoid any surprises.

My son goes to WTV, we love it. The principal is very nice and genuinely cares about the school and the students. We have met a lot caring parents and nice kids

West TV is amazing. I love this school. My son's teacher (s) is great. The principal is involved and really nice. I have had nothing but great experiences with this school! A+

My son used to attend this school for kindergarten, we needed to move out to Washington State and he continued the school year in a school rated 10 in "Great Schools Rating" and FOR US West TV is way better than the one he's attending now... For us means that it doesn't matter the scores it's about good quality time, passion about teaching and interest about the kids' needs... my son was happier in WTV and we all still missing it so badly! Teachers, staff and community is great and that empowers any child to learn and love the experience at school... not just tests and keeping appearances to keep a high score! For us WTV deserves an 11!

My son loves his teachers. I've been amazed at how quickly he's learning to read and how much he loves to learn and go to school every day. The school has amazing nights planned throughout the year: for example, science night, math night, and art night.

My child was ill prepared for middle school having gone to West TV for elementary all five years.

We spent 5 years in this older, smaller school (350) with mostly positive results. The principle, (2nd year), made vast improvements in moral & leadership of a changing teaching staff. (many retiring staff/5 years) The staff are devoted, hard working and work in grade teams. A core of dedicated volunteers help in all aspects of the school and welcomed by staff. Music, Library and PE have full-time devoted teachers, art is mostly volunteer. A strong PTC, funds events with a good budget and supports & works closely with the principle. There are 2 autism classrooms, with 17 total classes K-5. Many after school extras, running club, chess club, after school care, play, mad science, little rembrandts, and band, etc. They have a good web site due to a great technology staff member. Literacy Coaches on staff. Only negatives- old school in need of updates.

Last modified West Tualatin View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.