Portland, OR

Posted November 30, 2010
I currently attend RA2 and I'm a sophmore. I'm terribly upset about it's soon to be closure. This school is amazing. We have the most caring, funny teachers who really know how to make school a good time. The enviorment is lively/energetic and friendly. Everyone is accepted. It's great. Long Live Marshall (RA2)

Renaissance Arts Academy 0

Posted October 03, 2009
The teachers are great, caring & involved. It's a small arts based highschool that allows much more one on one with small classes & interaction with students.

Posted September 21, 2008

Renaissance Arts Academy 0

Posted July 01, 2008
I currently attend this school, and honestly, I love it here. On the first day of freshman year i almost peed myself in fear, and i made about 3 friends that day. It was incredible. Everyone is so accepting,probably because of the fact that others don't accept them as easily (whether because of money issues, looks, beliefs, etc.) It's so diverse, and they have some of the most loving teachers. I truly think that this is one of Portland Public Schools best kept secrets.

Posted March 15, 2007

Renaissance Arts Academy
3905 SE 91st Ave, Portland, OR  97266
Last modified Renaissance Arts Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Renaissance Arts Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top