Portland, OR

St Andrew Nativity School 0

Posted June 14, 2009
I agree with the last review my daughter graduated fro SAN now my son is attending and the school has been nothing but supportive, resourceful and the staff is great I love the wonderful opertunities and learning experiences they give the children .

St Andrew Nativity School 5

Posted May 29, 2009

St Andrew Nativity School 1

Posted April 22, 2009

St Andrew Nativity School 5

Posted February 26, 2009
This is our son first year at St. Andrew Nativity. And it has been a great one. The class room sizes are small and the teachers strive for nothing but the best for your child. The only thing that I wish the school to have is a spainsh program. But other then that Everyone at St. A's keep up the good work.

St Andrew Nativity School
Po Box 11127, Portland, OR  97211
Last modified St Andrew Nativity School is a Private school that serves grades 6-8
St Andrew Nativity School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top