Gateway Christian School 0

Posted April 15, 2010
Although it is a private school, even on a tight budget, the rates are very affordable. My son is just finishing prekindergarten and I can't tell you what an amazing time he has had there. In addition to great academics my son, who has ADHD, has thrived socially. They have amazing social events like back to school night, fall festival, holiday pageants, etc., that the whole family can enjoy. Some of the best teachers I have ever seen work here, and I have 2 older children at other schools to judge by. I can't wait for my youngest to start preschool at Gateway Christian School!

Gateway Christian School
Po Box 20398, Portland, OR  97294
Last modified Gateway Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Gateway Christian School Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top