Bad
Good

I don't recommend anybody to go to this school. Sure it is nice, but it have many drawbacks. 1. Drama is everywhere. It's usually normal to have a few school fights every school year. Girls would do anything to cause drama so watch out. 2. There are so little electives for their students. They only have choir, band, and wellness. There are also periods called PRIDE and you can choose choir, jazz band, wellness, computers, engineering, etc. 3. Some teachers are just there to get a paycheck. Pros 1. Many teachers actually care about preparing their students for high school and college. This usually starts during 8th grade. They would introduce students to writing essays, and learning the consequences of not doing their best in school. 2. There's advanced math classes that you can take so you can take Geometry in your freshman year. Also there's a science class you can take during your 8th grade year, so you can skip Biology in high school. This school should have more electives like Drama, Cooking, Spanish, Art, Dance, etc. They should also try to stop drama from happening. Also they should have more sports like dance team, cheer, tennis, basketball, etc.

My son has on just transferred to this school in the last 2 weeks . But he says it's great, kids are nice and teachers are good & helpful. We both enjoyed how easy the office made his transfer. Great school Sincerely caring parents.

This is bad I don't like it they make the food bad there also kid hit me a lot and some of them even smoke I hate this school

I am appalled that there are so many great reviews of this school. Have we let our standards drop that low? I have a step child that is going into 8th grade this year at CMS. This year, they made wellness an elective! They choose between wellness, choir, or band. Since when did learning about how to take care of one's body become an option?! They have no classes for theatre or foreign languages and PE is taken every other month at best! Last year, my step-daughter was asked to give a presentation on a career, particularly one she would like to pursue. She reported that some of the other teachers, not her's, limited the children's options because they didn't feel those careers were attainable (singer, actress, astronaut, etc.). How dare a teacher tell students to lower there standards! I think as parents we need to set the standard higher, even if the teaches won't.

As a parent in the district, I couldn't be happier, and my child has been happy with her experience. Although the teachers have a large amount of students per team to manage, they seem to know all about them. I also have seen, from previously working in Centennial, that the teachers and administrators in general work very hard to teach students coming from different backgrounds, academic abilities, and budget issues. They don't complain, they make it work. Centennial stands out, from my experience, in highly qualified teachers, and people who love their job. My husband and I had the choice of placing our children in a private school years ago and chose public instead after doing a walkthrough. We have been highly satisfied.

I have nothing but good to say about CMS. The teachers have done way more than what we pay them for..My child has built self esteem, confidence and intelligence from her years of attending schools in this district. To comment on the negative posts, I feel that you get what you give. I have volunteered every field trip my daughter went on, in class and kept in touch with teachers. I don't think we give the people who teach are children enough credit. THANKS SO MUCH FOR DOING WHAT YOU TEACHERS DO! CENTENNIAL SCHOOL DISTRICT IS WONDERFUL!

Fun school, Teacher cares about us and remind us to turn in our work. Very Helpful. GO CENTENIALL!!! :D

The staff were on top of their game during my 7th and 8th grade years. However I was lucky, and managed to move onto high school right before the overcrowding started to happen. The school building is ages old, and is due for a hefty remodeling.

this school is awesome i have not had any complaints from my child its a wondorful school.

From the Superintendent down to the Vice Principal the attitude and behavior consist of lies, non-uniform application of the student handbook and policies, discrimination and enforcing laws that don't exist. You will be forced to keep records to keep up with the lies. Find a good researcher to find the facts for you, their version is not the truth

Last modified Centennial Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.