Bad
Good

i go to ron russle and attend 6th grade and was terrified about the transition from elementary school to middle school but i was very pleasently welcomed at RRMS with the very nice teachers and great envirnment although the teachers could control the students a bit more i love RRMS and love the very modern envirnment and if students read this i will tell you that the teachers give you enough homework to keep your parents happy and most of the time you can get it done at school

I attended Ron Russell Middle School and admire the teachers. I loved the teachers, they all inspired me to do great things. If there were things that the school could consider changing, would be conflict between the students. The same students get in petty fights, yet they only suffer 2-3 day suspension. The teachers need to stop being so oblivious to these particular students and do something ABOUT IT. But other than that, I loved my time there. Clean, new, beautiful school with a wonderful staff.

Ron Russell offers a well-rounded education with complimentary programs, while challenging exceptional students and providing additional support for students who struggle. Ron Russell maintains its sports, music, and art programs to compliment the scholastic curriculum. These days, many schools are losing complimentary programs and students are losing the engaging richness that education has to offer. Ron Russell, despite the challenges of being a public school and having difficulty with funding, has been able to maintain superior educational opportunities.

They have a great sports and music program. Along with all the teachers and kids!

All the teachers are very helpful an care about their students.

I realy love Ron Russell middle because they are david douglas district and my son juanito go's there! Juanito has only been going a few months and he was way behind but ron russell took the time and patience to help my son get to were he is saposed to be so he does'nt go on next year feeling left behind and we appreciate this thank you so much Ron Russell you guys are the best!

Their music department is the best. Band teacher Tawnya Garcia is awesome

This is the worst school my kids have ever been to. The school itself has failing grades, and BOTH of my kids now have failing grades. My daughter who is normally an A/B student now has D's and F's. My son has attended Ron Russell for 7th and 8th grade... and is completely failing. I tried to get their school books so I could just teach them myself and help them, and I was told that the students have to give up collateral to check out a text book. I tried talking with a counselor and the principal and got no where. I will be transfering both of my children to a better school. If you want your kids to fail... this is the school for you! I can't believe I wasted two years of my kids important school years on this school.

Why do you love Ron Russell Middle School? The teachers are GREAT!

I am a Parent and Employee of this school district. I have never seen a Staff more dedicated to it's students. The dedication of the Principle, Vice Principle, Teachers and Staff is inspiring. I feel very lucky to have my children study in this amazing school. Every day I see the students benefit from the caring and dedicated Teachers and Staff who care above and beyond what is called for in a job descriptions.

Last modified Ron Russell Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.