Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Amount of homework: Agree

Honestly, the only reason I did not respond "strongly agree" was because I felt like it was a little bit too much for a first grader, but other than that, it was good to reinforce the concepts he was learning in school, at home.

Mrs. Parks was an outstanding teacher and provided extra resources and support that my son needed to succeed. The office staff all knew who my son was and was always very kind to him. He thrived socially and academically at Bonny Slope. The school is very advanced in their approach to teaching/learning and communicated very well. I felt like we were always in the know about what was going on in the school, and what they were working on in their classrooms. The after school program "Student Stop" was excellent as well. I cannot say enough positive things about this school. You are blessed if you find yourself lucky enough to enroll your child here!

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

Thankfully, we did not experience bullying here, so I am not able to speak to that.

We are very pleased with the quality of teachers and education in the school My son was always being challenged with new ways of thinking and learning by his teachers.

My children have attended Bonny Slope Elementary since it opened in the fall of 2008, and I have been very pleased with their education there. The Primary Years Programme (PYP) curriculum has helped them to get a tip-top education and become well-rounded individuals. I am often impressed how my kids carry the learner profile attribues and vocabulary they learn at school into their activities outside of school. The teachers are hard working and have made the school a wonderful learing environment for our kids.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this school. from the moment you walk into the school you know this is the right place for your child. Very warm caring atmosphere. You can tell that all involved have your childs best interest in mind. HIGHLY recommend this school.

It's true it's a very good public school full of caring teachers & staff...one down side, llast year we opted for full day kindergarten , which isn't cheap & honestly not every kinder teacher is the same...be careful who you get some are more involved than others..if I had to do it over I would have went with the free 1/2 day than the teacher my child had last year .otherwise so far it's been great....

Is a brand new, beautiful school. Already many students attend, as well as my child, and I think it is fabulous. Wonderful, kind teachers, and they focus on things beyond their level. And it's a public school! Your child would be very happy there,and don't forget how much they'll learn in their elementary school career! Lots of parent volunteers, too.

Bonny Slope is an amazing school. The teachers are fantastic. My daughter is making presentations, disecting owl pellts, learning spanish; and she is only in the first grade!

This is an absolutely great school, with awsome teachers and staff.Very safe, also!My daughter enjoys going to school every day.

Last modified Bonny Slope Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5