Portland, OR

Posted June 05, 2012
We are very pleased with the quality of teachers and education in the school My son was always being challenged with new ways of thinking and learning by his teachers.

Posted May 31, 2012
My children have attended Bonny Slope Elementary since it opened in the fall of 2008, and I have been very pleased with their education there. The Primary Years Programme (PYP) curriculum has helped them to get a tip-top education and become well-rounded individuals. I am often impressed how my kids carry the learner profile attribues and vocabulary they learn at school into their activities outside of school. The teachers are hard working and have made the school a wonderful learing environment for our kids.

Posted April 25, 2012
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this school. from the moment you walk into the school you know this is the right place for your child. Very warm caring atmosphere. You can tell that all involved have your childs best interest in mind. HIGHLY recommend this school.

Bonny Slope Elementary School 3

Posted March 13, 2012
It's true it's a very good public school full of caring teachers & staff...one down side, llast year we opted for full day kindergarten , which isn't cheap & honestly not every kinder teacher is the same...be careful who you get some are more involved than others..if I had to do it over I would have went with the free 1/2 day than the teacher my child had last year .otherwise so far it's been great....
2 people found this helpful

Posted January 26, 2012
Is a brand new, beautiful school. Already many students attend, as well as my child, and I think it is fabulous. Wonderful, kind teachers, and they focus on things beyond their level. And it's a public school! Your child would be very happy there,and don't forget how much they'll learn in their elementary school career! Lots of parent volunteers, too.

Posted January 31, 2011
Bonny Slope is an amazing school. The teachers are fantastic. My daughter is making presentations, disecting owl pellts, learning spanish; and she is only in the first grade!

Posted June 05, 2010
This is an absolutely great school, with awsome teachers and staff.Very safe, also!My daughter enjoys going to school every day.

Bonny Slope Elementary School 0

Posted February 04, 2010
I have two kids that go to this school. I have nothing bad to say about Bonny Slope. It is a fabulous school academically and socially.

Posted January 01, 2010
Two of my girls go to school here, and it is amazing! Their teachers are both caring, patient, and kind. They have both learned a lot, more than they did at their last elementary. It is a beautiful building, built only two years ago. The office staff is helpful, and they strongly encourage parent volunteers. It's in the Beaverton school district, and at least with Bonny Slope, they are doing well with testing, standards, and grade levels. I love it!

Bonny Slope Elementary School
11775 NW McDaniel Rd, Portland, OR  97229
Last modified Bonny Slope Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bonny Slope Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top