Posted June 14, 2013
Trinity Academy is an impressive Christian school in Portland, Oregon. Students are engaging, participative, interactive. At a recent Spring Fine Arts Night, a String Quartet not only performed compositions by Mozart and Bach but the students own complex compositions. Their compositions were impressive!

Posted March 25, 2013
I am a friend of Trinity Academy, a classical Christian middle and high school in Portland, Oregon. I am very impressed with the joy the Trinity students have in learning and the dedication of the faculty. Trinity will be top school for families looking for an excellent education.

Posted March 21, 2013
Trinity Academy is a small new Classical Christian Middle and High School in Portland. My 17 year old daughter is in the inaugural class and she is having a wonderful experience. The academics are challenging but the program is designed so that ordinary students who are willing to work hard and have a basic sense of wonder and curiosity can flourish. My daughter certainly fits that bill. Although the school is a Christian School it would be a welcoming environment for any family seeking a private school in Portland, Oregon. The school offers a middle and high school program where all students benefit from a core curriculum in fine arts, humanities, advanced mathematics, science, Christian Scripture and doctrine, as well as four years of Latin and two years of a modern language. These students will be prepared for anything. Currently there are (4) PhD s on the faculty and I am amazed at the level of personal attention my daughter receives. Families looking for a private school, Christian middle or high school, Catholic middle or high school, or small classical Christian school in Portland would be well served to investigate Trinity Academy.

Posted March 21, 2013
I am a parent of a 7th grade student at Trinity Academy and I do have to say that I am very impressed with both the academics and environment of the school. Its classical curriculum and focus on the arts are a great way to help shape our daughter's mind in a way the equips her to think critically and objectively in the world. We love it so much that we are thinking of sending three other of our kids here!

Trinity Academy