6-12|Private

Bad
Good

Our daughter is 8th grade and our son is 6th grade, this is our first year at this wonderful school. Having attended a small catholic school for nine years we found this to be a seamless move into a faith based school with high academic and character development standards. The parents and teachers are amazing. Our kids ENJOY learning! My 6th grade son likes Latin (go figure). The music and art are such a breath of fresh air.

I have two children attending this school and volunteer with the advisory council. With its academic excellence, small class sizes, joyful family-like culture, Trinity has had a major impact on my family culture. All students compose a piece of music, draw, paint, study advanced calculus, physics, and participate in seminars reading Plato, Aristotle, Shakespeare, and Dostoevsky. Although the content is challenging, average students flourish with the small classroom environment and dedicated cheerful teachers. It does have a strong ecumenical (Catholic, Protestant, and Orthodox) Christian culture in the vein of a CS Lewis or Tolkien but non-Christian students are welcomed.

Trinity Academy is an impressive Christian school in Portland, Oregon. Students are engaging, participative, interactive. At a recent Spring Fine Arts Night, a String Quartet not only performed compositions by Mozart and Bach but the students own complex compositions. Their compositions were impressive!

I am a friend of Trinity Academy, a classical Christian middle and high school in Portland, Oregon. I am very impressed with the joy the Trinity students have in learning and the dedication of the faculty. Trinity will be top school for families looking for an excellent education.

Trinity Academy is a small new Classical Christian Middle and High School in Portland. My 17 year old daughter is in the inaugural class and she is having a wonderful experience. The academics are challenging but the program is designed so that ordinary students who are willing to work hard and have a basic sense of wonder and curiosity can flourish. My daughter certainly fits that bill. Although the school is a Christian School it would be a welcoming environment for any family seeking a private school in Portland, Oregon. The school offers a middle and high school program where all students benefit from a core curriculum in fine arts, humanities, advanced mathematics, science, Christian Scripture and doctrine, as well as four years of Latin and two years of a modern language. These students will be prepared for anything. Currently there are (4) PhD s on the faculty and I am amazed at the level of personal attention my daughter receives. Families looking for a private school, Christian middle or high school, Catholic middle or high school, or small classical Christian school in Portland would be well served to investigate Trinity Academy.

I am a parent of a 7th grade student at Trinity Academy and I do have to say that I am very impressed with both the academics and environment of the school. Its classical curriculum and focus on the arts are a great way to help shape our daughter's mind in a way the equips her to think critically and objectively in the world. We love it so much that we are thinking of sending three other of our kids here!

Last modified Trinity Academy is a Private school that serves grades 6-12