Bad
Good

Posted May 09, 2014
You know that your son is in the right school when you just could not imagine him being in any other time and time again the teachers counselors principal Tudors have gone the extra mile and consistently have gone out of their way to address the needs of my son and I am extremely grateful to them for that the principal the counselor his teacher his tutor have taken one hour out of their very busy schedules to collectively address time sensitive issues related to my sons education and that is something that I don't think you would get in a very expensive private school.it is no wonder that people want to send their children to this very special school Cherry Park Elementary.

Posted April 19, 2006
This school rocks!! my son just started going to school this year, and cherry park is all over spotting his strengths, and weaknesses. And helping him to overcome any weaknesses that they do find! he's in grade k, but thanks to cherry park's help, he's already at a 2nd grade reading level!! i can not thank this school enough for helping to bring out my child's glow, and his self confidence is thu the roof! thanks again!

Posted August 18, 2005
My daughter attended Cherry Park from 2nd through 4th grades and I saw such a marked improvement in her reading skills that I just can't thank her teachers enough. And I loved the principal, she reinforced values that I tried to instill in my daughter at home. As a single mother, it was extremely important for to me to have the support of other adults in the community in raising my child with good manners and respect. My daughter blossomed while attending Cherry Park, became very social, but still focused on academics, in fact excited to learn. We moved out of state and since they did redistricting, she wouldn't have been attending there anymore, but I just wanted to show some form of appreciation for a truly great school.

Cherry Park Elementary School 4

Posted April 24, 2004
My son's 4th grade teacher is doing a great job. She keeps him on track and has been giving me usuful feedback. The math program could be stronger but I feel the state requirements hold the teacher's back from teaching in a more 'fun' and creative way. The principle is a master at handling discipline and making kids feel good about themselves. The school counsler, has accomidated my son and made him feel at ease in a new school enviroment.

Cherry Park Elementary School
1930 SE 104th Ave, Portland, OR  97216
Last modified Cherry Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cherry Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top