Posted April 27, 2013
This school is wonderul! I t has improved a great deal in the last several years. It was fine when our oldest went there, but now there is so much community involvement and the teachers are amazing. They take the time to really understand each child and meet them where they are. The school has a garden and two playgrounds and soccer fields and basketball courts, and we are just very pleased with everything. We've seen the caliber of education really skyrocket here.

Posted September 08, 2009
My son's loves it and excells here. The staff is really great and the principal is extremely involved.

Ventura Park Elementary School 2

Posted November 12, 2008

Posted December 07, 2007

Posted September 18, 2006
For the first three years of my daughters education she attended a good school, at least I thought so. when she started at Ventura Park I was very satisfied. I'm happy that she is able to learn music, she has joined a sport, and the safety for the children is very important there. I have found that the principal goes the extra mile to be involved with the kids and it has made me very happy that she is attending Ventura Park. The teachers do a great job at involving the parents which is important to the kids and parents wellbeing.

Posted July 19, 2004

Ventura Park Elementary School
145 SE 117th Ave, Portland, OR  97216
Last modified Ventura Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ventura Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top