Posted September 06, 2014
My daughter transferred from another Clackamas school. They went out of their way to help with the transition for my daughter and she loves it! Very progressive school with excellent teachers.

Mount Scott Elementary School 1

Posted November 20, 2013
This school is poorly managed. The principal has serious issues. A few teachers are exceptional, but many need training.

Posted September 03, 2010
my daughter has gone to mount scott for the last 3 years and heading into her 4th year. she absolutely loves it there. the teachers are so great with the kids on an overall level and a personal level. and the principal is very involved throughout the year

Mount Scott Elementary School 0

Posted February 25, 2010
I love Mt. Scott Elementary. My son who is 1st grader loves school. This is our first year. My son's first grade teacher (Ms. Pitzl) is super nice.. cares kids so much and also passionate.. great teacher. great community

Mount Scott Elementary School 0

Posted August 19, 2009
Our experience with Mt. Scott Elementary has been very, very negative. It has been so bad, we have transferred our child out. I do not recommend this school.

Posted July 15, 2009

Posted April 17, 2009
This school is amazing. My son has attended Mt. Scott since kindergarten (he is in 2nd grade now) and my daughter will start there this fall. The entire community is wonderful, from the teachers to the parents. I will be sure to do anything I possibly can to keep both of my children here throughout their elementary education.

Posted March 16, 2009
This is our first year at Mt Scott. We are currently looking to buy a home and we are being very selective to stay within Mt. Scott's boundaries. My sons 1st grade teacher is AMAZING! She has aloud me to come into the classroom and teach a nutrition program. The PTO is going to allow me to introduce some nutrition curriculum at the next PTO meeting in an effort to implement nutrition education in the classroom. I have also noticed a lot of other parents helping out and getting involved. The school has also received great state scores. We love this school, its great!

Posted March 15, 2009
My youngest grandson is attending this school, and my oldest grandson attended. They both started out in kindergarden and will finish here. This is a great school with wonderful teachers and wonderful programs. The principal currently is not as hands-on as the last principal, but the teachers and the spirit make up for this one little negative. My grandkids love it.

Posted August 25, 2008
I love our school. I have volunteered and gone on a ton of field trips. I couldn't believe what some people wrote about our school. I wonder if they ever helped out. I have always felt welcome by parents and teachers. Our state test scores are extremely high. The principal and staff are very accessible.

Mount Scott Elementary School
11201 SE Stevens Rd, Portland, OR  97266
Last modified Mount Scott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mount Scott Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top