Posted February 06, 2013
My kids have been attending from fall 2012. We have had nothing but positive things to say about Prescott. The teachers are amazing. The positive reinforcement that the school does is excellent. This school has made the transition to a new place much easier to adjust to for my kids. Even kids with special needs they work excellently with. The parents are really welcoming and there is a fair amt. of parent involvement. I am very impressed and would highly recommend this school in the Parkrose District.

Posted February 17, 2010
Great school. I went there when I was a kid and my kids go there now. The teachers care and so do the other parents. Great school.

Posted August 18, 2008
We just love the school. I think it is the best elementary school in the ParkRose District.

Prescott Elementary School 4

Posted April 27, 2007

Prescott Elementary School 4

Posted April 11, 2007

Posted May 18, 2005

Prescott Elementary School
10410 NE Prescott St, Portland, OR  97220
Last modified Prescott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Prescott Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top