Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I graduated from Parkrose High School and I cannot imagine graduating from anywhere else. I have not only learned how to excel academically but also socially. Being exposed to so many different backgrounds and cultures, I am able to communicate and build relationships at a much deeper level. Do not be fooled by the school's inaccurate reputation of being "ghetto," and "dangerous." I never felt more safe and at home than I did when I attended PHS.

There's nothing that comes to mind that I don't like abour Parkrose. It really is a great school.

It is the most intercultural school I have ever been exposed to. In addition to academics, my kids are learning key skills for tolerance, understanding and communication with people who come from diverse backgrounds.

It is a great school with great kids and hard working teachers and staff.

Parkrose offers a great array of electives that kids enjoy. The staff and students exceptional.

Parkrose High School rocks! We have great kids, staff,parents and administration. We all work together to make it the best school. Our sports are growing and getting noticed for their talent. Our academics is growing and improving every day....so exciting. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Parkrose High School has a great administration and staff that is working together for the improvements of the education of our students. We have great booster groups to raise money for music, Athletics. We have very talented students who work hard on their academics and sports.

I love the size of Parkrose. It is a pretty small school for Portland but it is a close knit group of teachers, students and parents. The student/athletes are awesome!!!

Our kids are treated great. They have the academic help they need along with other support. They are a part of a great team and are turning out to be fine young men due to the teachers and staff at Parkrose High School. Thank you!

We are small but mighty! We have great turn out by students and parents and it 'feels like home'. Best school around!

Last modified Parkrose High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.