Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

The best school library I've seen outside of a university. The staff are welcoming and seem to work hard and care for the kids. They have a lot of great community events, including the story book parade which is always fun. I didn't grow up in Portland or go to a PPS school, so I had no idea what to expect, but I adore Glencoe, and my son loves it, too. Plus, it's great having KidZone at the site for after-school care.

It's a great school. Wonderful teachers, with good sized classes. Fun, local playground and field.

The staff is amazing, the Principal (Robi) is truly helpful. A lot of parents are deeply involved in all activities.Excellent teachers and students. Safe and clean environment. Friendly neighborhood. This school is the best for my daughters!!!!

I moved to America when I was in 2nd grade and this was the first American school I attended. It's absolutely amazing. The staffs are truly helpful with everything. The students there show great respect and are taught so well. A lot of parents get involved which makes it a friendly environment. The school put together awesome events especially in Halloween and field trips involve community service and are absolutely fun. The building itself is huge! It's a clean environment with excellent teachers and students. Out of all the schools I have attended in America, Glencoe Elementary School is the best!

Both of my children attended Glencoe and my husband is a volunteer there. The teachers are terrific and parent involvement is very high. Glencoe has been a Green School for many years. With teacher and parent support Glencoe provides a well rounded curriculum and many extra activities.

I went when I was a young child. I loved it! We lived very close, so I walked everyday. Now my child goes there. The dedication and caring that pours forth from each staff member at Glenco Elementary is nothing short of 'unbelievable.' A true sense or Heartfelt Love and Caring is evident in every loving touch, smile and technique used in the classroom.

I believe this school is doing a good job with the resources it has. The school foundation and parental involvement is a real asset to the school. Both have helped fill the gap created by a short fall in tax based resources. Great location, well maintained. Nice grounds and a storm water garden.

My daughter is a student at glencoe elementary. She absolutely loves this school and so do I. There is an amazing amount of parent involvement, and the teachers here really care about their students, and give each one individual attention. There is a principals coffee on friday mornings that gives parents a chance to get together and discuss what is going on. This school has excellent after school programs for all students. Glencoe is a great school!

Last modified Glencoe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.