Posted February 25, 2012
The staff is amazing, the Principal (Robi) is truly helpful. A lot of parents are deeply involved in all activities.Excellent teachers and students. Safe and clean environment. Friendly neighborhood. This school is the best for my daughters!!!!

Posted August 04, 2011
I moved to America when I was in 2nd grade and this was the first American school I attended. It's absolutely amazing. The staffs are truly helpful with everything. The students there show great respect and are taught so well. A lot of parents get involved which makes it a friendly environment. The school put together awesome events especially in Halloween and field trips involve community service and are absolutely fun. The building itself is huge! It's a clean environment with excellent teachers and students. Out of all the schools I have attended in America, Glencoe Elementary School is the best!

Posted July 26, 2011
Both of my children attended Glencoe and my husband is a volunteer there. The teachers are terrific and parent involvement is very high. Glencoe has been a Green School for many years. With teacher and parent support Glencoe provides a well rounded curriculum and many extra activities.

Posted March 27, 2008

Posted January 13, 2008
I went when I was a young child. I loved it! We lived very close, so I walked everyday. Now my child goes there. The dedication and caring that pours forth from each staff member at Glenco Elementary is nothing short of 'unbelievable.' A true sense or Heartfelt Love and Caring is evident in every loving touch, smile and technique used in the classroom.

Glencoe Elementary School 0

Posted January 03, 2008
I believe this school is doing a good job with the resources it has. The school foundation and parental involvement is a real asset to the school. Both have helped fill the gap created by a short fall in tax based resources. Great location, well maintained. Nice grounds and a storm water garden.

Posted July 08, 2007
My daughter is a student at glencoe elementary. She absolutely loves this school and so do I. There is an amazing amount of parent involvement, and the teachers here really care about their students, and give each one individual attention. There is a principals coffee on friday mornings that gives parents a chance to get together and discuss what is going on. This school has excellent after school programs for all students. Glencoe is a great school!

Posted October 24, 2005
This is by far one of the best schools in Portland. Parent participation is very high, and there is genuine care and concern for the well-being of the children. The teachers are attentive, and the principal is a very present figure every day. This is the first school my son attended after homeschooling, and I have been impressed with his growth both academically and socially. I am confident in the work being done and the goals being acheived at this fine school. I highly recommend.

Glencoe Elementary School
825 SE 51st Ave, Portland, OR  97215
Last modified Glencoe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glencoe Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top