Portland, OR

Posted February 26, 2015
Really fund and involved principal. The PTA is very strong and involved in fundraising and providing good programs for the kids. The after school drama department is outstanding! My daughter loves her math and science teachers!

Posted January 26, 2015
I attended here as a student with autism. Most of the staff and teachers were wonderful. All three of the years went well. Most of my teachers understood my learning needs and helped me. I enjoyed history, geography, vocabulary and learning about words. The electives and after school activities were great with many choices. They do Multi-Culture Festival Day every year. Each year in middle school, I did a special overnight thing with my class. Sixth grade I went to Camp Namanu for outdoor school, seventh grade I went on the music trip to San Francisco and eighth grade I went on the music trip to San Diego. All these trips were wonderful and always remembered. This school is very special and it's in the good memories. I loved middle school.

Gray Middle School

Posted September 30, 2008
I had two kids go to Gray and overall was very happy with it. I am a 7th grade teacher myself.

Gray Middle School 4

Posted December 29, 2007
It's okay although very lame electives offered

Posted August 26, 2003
Our daughter just finished 6th grade at Gray Middle School. We love this school, it's small so our daughter gets personal attention from all teachers. They are really great. There are many parents committed to their children's education. We like the location of the school also.

Gray Middle School
5505 SW 23rd Ave, Portland, OR  97239
Last modified Gray Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gray Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top