Kelly Elementary School 4

Posted December 02, 2013
My kids currently go to school at Kelly. I have read some of the reviews. I have seen a few different schools and I feel this is a really great school. If we ever have issue's with our children it is taken care of right away. The principle has always been very helpful. The teachers are awesome and push our children to do better. I feel my kids get a wonderful education.

Posted September 15, 2013
It seems to be a decent school to attend until one come across an issue that needs to be resolved. Then, you face ineffectiveness principal who gets caught in her own inconsistency and who is incapable to give a definite answer on anything. It was a waste of time and efforts. Lesson learned.

Posted September 11, 2013
Not impressed with the school leadership and school curriculum. Inefficient principal who can not resolve any issues. Hope the school will get somebody more knowledgeable and consistent in decision making to lead the school.

Posted September 11, 2013
This school may work for you if: *you don't care much whether your child learns anything *you don't mind rampant flakiness of the administration that suppose to help with concerns and questions * you have a very high tolerance for discipline issues and a very disorganized and unprofessional discipline response not following written policies *you can tolerate inconsistent and unprofessional communication styles Don't recommend!

Posted September 10, 2013
School is great . Great programs for our kids ,Great evening , Great principal and teacher s !!! you have to try to appreciate and like this school .I have 2 kids for 5 years and I am happy for my kids !!!

Posted September 10, 2013
we like Kelly school ,. ,Great evening , Nice and qualified principal , teacher s !!! and we like this school .i got my kids going for 5 years and its great !!!

Posted September 10, 2013
I believe its great opportunity for kids to get great education !!!! I believe teachers is great!!

Posted September 23, 2012
Best school. Best programs best principal best teacher and office stuff , have there one kid for 4 years and one in first grade

Posted September 09, 2012
Horrible school!!! Ineffective principal and asst principal!!! I would give this school 0 stars if I could, but it's not allowed. Have raised several concerns and nothing has been addressed. Have been trying to get student transferred to a different school, but all the district sees is dollars signs and won't release him.

Kelly Elementary School
9030 SE Cooper St, Portland, OR  97266
Last modified Kelly Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kelly Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top