Posted July 05, 2011
I attended Lee myself from K-5 grade and enjoyed it, but was still unsure of sending my son into kindergarten here, but was glad I did, we love it! The principle, vice principle and office personell take the time to get to know the families, they know every child's name and many of the parents names as well! We moved in the middle of the year and stayed in the area so my son could still go here because we love it so much. My husband and I have become apart of the PTA which is amazing and does a lot, but it does need more parents. It has a uniform policy which is good for the kids especially the older ones. It is a K-8 now and it is small, I feel as though the middle schoolers do miss out on classes that middle schools have. I highly recommend this school!

Posted September 21, 2009
We have a fabulous principle who has put our school out front of others. Scores have increased, PTA has grown along with many outside programs and activites that have been brought in. Our school is comitted to the best education possible, we have partnered with different programs that have offering fantastic results in parent teacher student performance and communication for our school and much more. We have all our teachers active in many different areas including PTA. I have a 1st grader that 80% of all the teachers know by name not just a face. You would love our school. Thank you Susan Lingle

Posted September 15, 2009
I've been very impressed with the development of this school. The admin seems willing and able to do what it takes to make positive change, and anyone who spends some time there can see how much the teachers care about their students.

Lee Elementary School 0

Posted September 14, 2009
Great school. Teachers really care and they always have time for you. Small school, more attention too!

Posted April 18, 2009
I love Jason Lee! My son feels so much at home here. I'm glad it's a K-8 now so that he doesn't have to change schools for a while.

Lee Elementary School 0

Posted August 20, 2007
Jason Lee is a terrible school. My daughter had a handful of spelling tests in fourth grade and was learning beginning multiplication. She was doing pre-algebra in California public school! My daughter was not challenged and the homework is just fluff to say they gave homework. When I told the school my concerns, I was told my daughter could be advanced one grade.

Lee Elementary School 3

Posted September 18, 2003
Jason Lee is a great school to attend, and the teachers are great at responding to any of your concerns that you may have.

Lee Elementary School
2222 NE 92nd Ave, Portland, OR  97220
Last modified Lee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lee Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top