Portland, OR

Mt Tabor Middle School 5

Posted June 04, 2015
Over this past three years I have watched my daughter blossom, socially and intellectually at Mt. Tabor Middle School. They have one of the largest middle school marching bands in the area. The teachers are dedicated, available, engaged and funny. This school does everything they can to transition kids from the grade school experience and prepare them for the high school experience. We will miss them as we move on to Franklin and my daughter will have fond memories on the school and it's wonderful staff.

Mt Tabor Middle School 4

Posted August 14, 2014
Ever since they added the Spanish immersion, its been crazy packed. The teachers are very helpful and always give suggestions on how to do your work better. There isint much parent involvement. because i have noticed most of the parents on the PTA have their kids in the Japanese immersion or maybe the neighbor hood. I have tried to get our school to do things like school clean up, or other things.

Mt Tabor Middle School 5

Posted June 08, 2004
A strong staff and a caring atmosphere make this school one of the strongest middle schools in the Portland School District. We are on our third child passing through the school and have been very pleased with all aspects.

Mt Tabor Middle School

Posted August 26, 2003
My son was in the Cedar Lodge Program the last 3 years and it was the best experience for him and us as a family. He did not move from class to class but stayed all day in his class. He went to ERC and Speech. I feel Cedar Lodge and Mr. Collins, his teacher, was so helpful in my son's education along with his ERC teacher Ms. Blackman and his Speech teacher Ms. Price. I would recommend Cedar Lodge to any family that has L/D ADHD child.

Mt Tabor Middle School
5800 SE Ash St, Portland, OR  97215
Last modified Mt Tabor Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mt Tabor Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top