Posted September 26, 2013
my school is a 5 and why you ask because we are the only dual campus and we are doing everything as parents and staff to make all of every good thing work love this school, and the staff are wonderful at both campuses keep up all the good work!

Posted September 28, 2010
I like the school's focus on music. Love of the arts is something that should be taught from the very beginning.

Posted September 27, 2010
Ockley is a great and creative environment for young minds. The teaching staff is superb!

Posted September 27, 2010
Ockley Green is a growing program with a great group of devoted teachers and parents. The administration and staff truly care, from the principal on down.

Posted September 27, 2010
The teachers care so much!

Posted September 26, 2010
We love Ockley Green because of the fabulous community that is growing there. We have dedicated, enthusiastic teachers parents and students who celebrate diversity, education and each other in many special ways. We feel very fortunate to be a part of Ockley Green.

Posted September 21, 2010
Ockley Green is a great school and keeps getting better every year. My child has a disability and I just received a report by someone who observed in the classroom that they have never seen such caring and cooperation among students to help my child be successful. The observer said it was so natural the way the kids intuitively and eagerly jumped in to assist my child when stuck. My family is very happy at Ockley Green.

Ockley Green 4

Posted September 21, 2010
Ockley Green is an up and coming school with a great team of committed teachers, staff and administrators. We have a wonderfully diverse student population and we are all coming together as a community to make this school great.

Posted September 02, 2010
Kindergarden at Ockley was a wonderful experience for our son, he thrived! Where other neighborhood schools in N. Portland eliminate recess time, Ockley Green has added. Music, dance and P.E. classes are offered at Ockley. Safety is my number one concern in the school selection process. Ockley Green is a safe school. I volunteered regularly last year and was extremely impressed with how well mannered the students were. I think this school is destined to be the jewel of North Portland because the staff and parents are involved and working to make it so. It is exciting to be a part of it. We offer a curriculum that admin, students, and parents crave. First grade will be fabulous, of this I am sure. I forgot to mention the teachers; wonderful, marvolous, kudos to the staff and teachers for their dedication to our Ockley Green!

Ockley Green 1

Posted August 07, 2010
Ockley has issues. From a very incompetent principal to a very violent student population. I worry for all the students and staff at Ockley. This school continues to fail AYP and the behavior of the students continues to be incredibly violent and unsafe for all staff and general students. This school needs to be completely restructured with new administration considering the current administrator has been voted out of three other building by the staff. If you plan to attend Ockley-make other arrangements. This school is NOT in a good place for anyone.

Ockley Green
6031 North Montana, Portland, OR  97217
Last modified Ockley Green is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ockley Green Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top