Posted April 26, 2014
We love Roseway Heights! Wonderful teachers, helpful staff, caring principal, & a loving community. Parent involvement is huge too. It has provided our son with a safe & fun place to learn & grow. After transitioning from a school with a major bully problem, their zero tolerance for bullying has been impressive! In addition, he has had the opportunity to participate in a yearly school theater production. Happy boy, happy family!

Posted March 04, 2014
Lots of exposure to different cultures, dedicated parent and community involvement and motivated teachers make this a great school. So far in the early grades my son has thrived and we're eager for our daughter to enroll this fall.

Posted February 26, 2014
WOW! My daughter had a terrible time at school from grumpy teachers to severe bullying in the Gresham/Barlow school district. The principal at her previous school refused to address any issues. It got so bad that my daughter would refuse to eat, was vomiting at school, having anxiety, & absolutely hated school. She ended up at a stand still with her learning & was more miserable than I thought possible for a child of her age. Thankfully, we moved. Within THREE days at Roseway my sweet girl was so eager to learn, play, and go to school again! Her teachers are fantastic, and not only is she back on track with her learning, but she is SO excited to go to school every single day! She literally dreads the weekends. :) I swear that I owe my daughters future to Roseqay Heights! I have no doubt in my mind that she will thrive & succeed there and I cannot thank the entire staff (and the amazing students) enough for that! Everyone from the informative, candidly friendly secretary Jackie & the 100% involved and compassionate principal Sarah to the incredible teachers ; I feel so comfortable with my pride and joy under their supervision. We are so so so lucky to have found this school!

Posted October 29, 2013
Roseway Heights is an amazing school, the parent and community involvement is unbelievable. The students are challenged and supported and look after each other. I am glad both my daughters have had many years at this wonderful school.

Posted September 08, 2013
Roseway Heights is a great community parent involved school. I feel very comfortable in letting our son go to this school! It's a great place to be!

Posted May 30, 2006
I have had at least one child at RCP for the last nine years. Most of the teachers that my children have had were wonderfull. Our overall experience with the school has been A+. It has been a consistantly high achieving school with opportunities for children who are struggling to get help and catch up. There is alot of parent involvement which is not required but allows the school more activities, more help in the classrooms and more money to help students direcly. There is a good number of children of Vietnamese families at the school who's culture has enriched the environment for all students. The building is old and in need of many repairs. It also is not wheelchair accessable so after the 06/07 school year the school will be moved to the Gregory Heights building. Hopefully with the entire program intact. Our whole family would highly recomend this school.

Posted February 04, 2005
- a former student
I am a former student of Rose City Park Elementary, (now a freshman in high school) and I can say that my memories of attending are quite wonderful. The teachers were great, after school activities were fun (I was in chorus). Parental involvement was more than nessesary. Overall, this school was a fun place to spend my early years!

Roseway Heights School
7334 NE Siskiyou St, Portland, OR  97213
Last modified Roseway Heights School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roseway Heights School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top