Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

We moved back to OR in 2012 and only looked in the area where Roseway was the local school because we had so many friends whose kids loved it there. I have an 8th grader and a 3rd grader and I have been thrilled with this school. Not only are they challenged academically but the community at Roseway Heights is like nothing we have ever experienced! So supportive, nurturing, and committed to supporting our kids. I am sad that my 8th grader is leaving, but super excited that he will be entering Madison High School in the fall!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Overwhelmingly the teachers are amazing at this school. They are dedicated to the success of our kids.

Amount of homework: Agree

My 3rd grader had about 30 minutes plus reading time each night. My 8th grader had about 1.5 hours of home work a night. I remember having much more at my son's age and that was too much.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Behaving as a community is a big part of this school. In order to operate as a community honesty, integrity and fairness is essential. The teachers and staff model these traits and there are even lessons on such things as empathy, conflict resolution, and community.

We love Roseway Heights! Wonderful teachers, helpful staff, caring principal, & a loving community. Parent involvement is huge too. It has provided our son with a safe & fun place to learn & grow. After transitioning from a school with a major bully problem, their zero tolerance for bullying has been impressive! In addition, he has had the opportunity to participate in a yearly school theater production. Happy boy, happy family!

Lots of exposure to different cultures, dedicated parent and community involvement and motivated teachers make this a great school. So far in the early grades my son has thrived and we're eager for our daughter to enroll this fall.

WOW! My daughter had a terrible time at school from grumpy teachers to severe bullying in the Gresham/Barlow school district. The principal at her previous school refused to address any issues. It got so bad that my daughter would refuse to eat, was vomiting at school, having anxiety, & absolutely hated school. She ended up at a stand still with her learning & was more miserable than I thought possible for a child of her age. Thankfully, we moved. Within THREE days at Roseway my sweet girl was so eager to learn, play, and go to school again! Her teachers are fantastic, and not only is she back on track with her learning, but she is SO excited to go to school every single day! She literally dreads the weekends. :) I swear that I owe my daughters future to Roseqay Heights! I have no doubt in my mind that she will thrive & succeed there and I cannot thank the entire staff (and the amazing students) enough for that! Everyone from the informative, candidly friendly secretary Jackie & the 100% involved and compassionate principal Sarah to the incredible teachers ; I feel so comfortable with my pride and joy under their supervision. We are so so so lucky to have found this school!

Roseway Heights is an amazing school, the parent and community involvement is unbelievable. The students are challenged and supported and look after each other. I am glad both my daughters have had many years at this wonderful school.

Roseway Heights is a great community parent involved school. I feel very comfortable in letting our son go to this school! It's a great place to be!

Last modified Roseway Heights School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.