Posted August 28, 2013
I love Woodlawn and more importantly my son LOVES Woodlawn. It really hurts to hear such bad things being said here and else where about our beloved school. We are a working class community that has really come together because of our love for the children, all of them! We are the only public school in all of Portland that serves our SPED community K-8th! We are a growing vibrant community! We are W-O-O-D-L-A-W-N!

Woodlawn Elementary School 3

Posted August 22, 2010
not happy with the leadership there and the special educations services there are a JOKE !

Woodlawn Elementary School 1

Posted March 22, 2010
Both of my kids went to this school for about a year. They tell me that the students and the teachers were really mean. Not good feedback from my kids on this school, and it saddens me that I had them at a school where both the students and teachers were mean to them.

Posted July 05, 2009

Posted January 14, 2009
My daughter is in Kindergarten and she is experiencing a wonderful 1st year in elementary school. I also volunteer 2 hours during the day everyday, and 2 hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the evenings. I believe parent involvement makes the school what it is.

Woodlawn Elementary School 0

Posted September 10, 2008
My son just started Pre-K at Woodlawn and loves it. The teacher is great and very experienced. The students are bright and cheerful, and best of all, parents seem very involved. The school is well organized, and staff are present everywhere. Even in the morning before classrooms open, staff are available and working with kids on the playground, which is GREAT to see.

Woodlawn Elementary School 2

Posted April 08, 2008

Woodlawn Elementary School
7200 NE 11th Ave, Portland, OR  97211
Last modified Woodlawn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodlawn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top